Gylcopyrrolate solution Pinker question

blong

Hi, I have heard and read articles on the effectiveness of gylcopyrrolate solution in iontophoresis but I have come across some problems in finding it, and questions about its use:

1. Has anyone heard of gylcopyrrolate solution for iontophoresis being available in the USA? I know in the UK there is a company (Nova labs) but there does not seem to be anyone in the USA who makes it. Does anyone know if it would be legal to have someone in the UK buy it and then sell/ship it to someone in the states?

2. Has anyone else (besides Pinker) had a problem will the solution becoming ineffective after a time? Pinker, did you start getting unsatisfactory results and then stopped using it or did you just stop and regular tap water worked just as well?

Thanks!

-Ben

tbanner523

I have tried to find gylcopyrrolate solution in the past with no luck. My pharmacist tried to track it down for me (I worked at his pharmacy in high school, so sometimes he helps me out!), and found that it could be ordered, but it was absurdly expensive. I have tried crushing robinul tablets into the trays, but it doesn't work that well, likely because it doesn't entirely dissolve.