HACKED!!!!

Remus

Staff member
oh no weve been hacked!

SAUK seems to be having trouble too?

any other problems other than the homepage here?

Anonymous

Can't these people make their statement somewhere else. What do they expect, a bunch of social phobes to run out and tell the world how bad Bush's war in Iraq is? lmao!

Anonymous

At least they didn't stop the site from working or wipe everything out. Be thankful for small mercies! :)

(Browsing the site though could leave a virus on your computer, maybe. - Beware! )

Tim001

The people who run this site need to upgrade PHPnuke to one of the newer versions. (much more secure). Is this site monitored or does it just run on auto-pilot?

Tim

GettingThere

Subsequent to this posting we have been hacked at least three times. Is there a hacker in the world who hasn't had a go at this site?

I wonder why they pick on it? :roll:

Anonymous

hackers, etc.

Why do hackers pick on this site? Simple, because they can. How it can make them feel impressed with themselves is way out of my comprehension. But... it's the same way with the people responsible for spreading visuses, etc. How can they get a rush out of destroying PCs and not even knowing for certain that they did or WHO's PC they destroyed?

I wonder if they are all some form of control freaks, frustated, or so consumed with revenge that it doesn't make a difference who or what they take it out on, just so the need for it is satisfied.

I also go on to wonder if these same spreaders, hackers, once unable to go out into society without a deep hatred and resentment are now able to smile at strangers, maybe even shake their hands, all the while thinking: "Heh, heh, heh, I could be responsible for attacking/ruining your PC, I am {possibly} in control of your life--not you!"