Had Botox For HyperHydrosis Done On Monday

itssuchacraze

So i had botox injected into my underarms on Monday and im anxious to see some results.

On Monday, after receiving the injections, i seldom sweated which was great, and yesterday (Tuesday) I seldom sweated. Im playing spades right now on Yahoo, and i got a bit anxious...So i will say that i sweat a bit already (Wednesday), while not a huge drip, still quite a bit. I will keep you all updated.

ANYONE ELSE GET BOTOX UNDER THE ARMS? If so please enlighten me. I was told by a professional to not really TAMPER with my underarms on Monday, but that was one day. I never really TAMPER with my underarms, but when washing i like to scrub. When u received your botox, did you give ur underarms a certain amount of days to heal? or did you go back to regular life?

I really hope this Botox works.

sadday

I had botox injections on October of '06. I went right back to my "normal" life after having it done. It didn't work for me. The doctor told me it could take up to 2 weeks to start working but it never did.

itssuchacraze

sadday said:
I had botox injections on October of '06. I went right back to my "normal" life after having it done. It didn't work for me. The doctor told me it could take up to 2 weeks to start working but it never did.

Did u receive followup injections? Im getting mine in March.

sadday

No, I have just become so frustrated with it that I have stopped all treatments. Plus I'm on my moms insurance and it runs out in February because I'll be too old. I may try the botox injections sometime in the future with another doctor of I get back on insurance or save up enough money.