Hairy Hiding...

Butterflies

Does anyone else use their hair as a kind of "security screen" or something like that?

I always wear my hair long. I feel more self conscious than usual when I tie it up.

I got my haircut real short once - I say once - I won't do that again...

sidney

yup, i use my hair as a shield all the time that's why i get it cut to shape round my face lol

Danfalc22

Banned
Nope.. shaving ya head makes it kinda hard to :) But i do wear baseball caps alot and have the peak low as a sorta saftey behaviour so i dont have to make eye contact ect kinda off topic a little.. but any of you find you cover your mouth when you talk or especialy when you laugh?Im always covering my mouth which looks kinda girly on a guy :? Thats just another safety behaviour i do

Danfalc22

Banned
SilentType said:
I just buzz mine short so I don't have to do anything to it except wash my head lol.

Peace

Haha ditto.. ive got a double crown (a certain way ya hair grows) which makes styling it a bitch.. plus its saves me £7 a fortnight at the barbers :D

HexNoir

I would always feel more confident with my hair UP than anything else... when it was long. Then I got it all buzzed off, and felt more confident than I ever was with long hair, strangely enough. Now I'm letting it go just because I can.

maggie

Butterflies said:
Does anyone else use their hair as a kind of "security screen" or something like that?

I always wear my hair long. I feel more self conscious than usual when I tie it up.

i have long hair too...and i like my bangs long..makes me feel less vulnerable :wink:

shynobody

maggie said:
Butterflies said:

i have long hair too...and i like my bangs long..makes me feel less vulnerable :wink:
so you are hairy 8O. i knew it!! :lol: j/k buddy :p.

i never thought of hiding my sp with long hair...great idea! too bad i'm too old to do it :cry: :oops:

maggie

shynobody said:
maggie said:
Butterflies said:

so you are hairy 8O. i knew it!! :lol: j/k buddy :p.

i never thought of hiding my sp with long hair...great idea! too bad i'm too old to do it :cry: :oops:
ahh you got me ya scaliwag :twisted: ..hey, for some reason, this reminded me of a reaaally bad hair cut i got when i was 15. I had long straight hair then also..and i asked for a perm..and a trim..imagining it would be a nice..loose wavy perm. Oh man..i think i was traumatized..it was really friggin short..and curly..and no bangs to wisp across my face..i cried all the way home :cry:

Emma

I always wear my hair out so I can hide behind it.....it would be even better though, if I could grow a long beard.....and big bushy eyebrows, then I would be totally hidden behind a safe little hair wall 8O

alter_ego

No, but I kind of feel more comfortable when it's raining and I have a brolly to "hide" under. Weird, huh? :roll: :)