Has anyone entered the chat room and survived???????

Johno

Hi All

This I hope is just not me. However Tonight I entered the so called social phobia chat room. I was met with nothing but arrogance and people in denial. The people that dominate these chat rooms are nothing but ordinary jerks that like to give you a hard time. I say To hell with these idiots that have sat there for too long waiting for a magic potion. You guys are the worst hosts of a social phobia chat room that any man could describe. You were all so dismissive of problems, condemming, Alooft, Not aware, Dismissal, in the dark, stuck in time, Old fashioned and finally just to inflexible to make sense... Basically you were all just so fucked up that you didn't realise how bad you were in human terms.....

Orlando

Hi Johno,

Whoa! I never tried the Chat room. I only used the Mini Messenger to talk to people in real time. I'll think twice about using it. Thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous

I agree

the first time I went into that chat room it was pure hell. (by the way, I am a woman. ) I did not understand those people at all. I always felt someone from that room was trying to hack my computer. Now, when I go in there, is just to have fun.

Sorry if I hurted your feelings. You were just wanting to date every single woman there without getting to know them first. Plus, I do not know who is a he/she. I don't think most of the people there want anyone to know. They just want to chat. Which I understan, you never know the type of persons on the other sides.

Johno

Chatrooms

Yeah hi all

Yeah I have my issues like everyone else on this system...
Basically I went in to the chat room assuming that everyone would be like a little bit supportive. To be honest I wasn't aware that the chat room was available to outsiders. I perhaps naively assumed that I was entering a world of other people that had the same issues I had. I learn't that is definitely not the case. I will warn you all now that if you are at all sensitive to criticism. Don't venture into the chat room. It is basically run by people who are most unlike us. If you know what I mean... The have there own agenda and quite frankly if you enter there chat room from this web site watch out. Perhaps I maybe a little to sensitive. However to be honest, they (that is some of them, not all) have absolutely no idea and am in there own little safe environment when in numbers. However by themselves without there so called chat mates they are weak and spineless and can't even speak for themselves. They just need there little chat buddies to give you a hard time. Without there little back up they are just as vulnerable as you and I .... They know it.. That is what bother's them so much....
Anyway like I said perhap's I am being paranoid...
I would most interested to hear from others>>>>

yes yes yes!

yes this chatroom is not for the weak! they are an IRC channel that has been around for years, this is not a chat for this site, so they do not like us coming in and being lame!
my first time in they kicked me out again, they will ban you when they don't like you. jerks!! but they are human too i guess, like us they are shy and don't always do the right thing, but you know if you are there to have fun then maybe they will want to have fun with you.
maybe!!!

i think there are many placeson the net for chatting and this is a good one but we should remember they are already a sort of.. community! we should not just barge in and demand attention but learn to be social and get along in a group properly, valuable skill for real life to!!!

i love you guys!! ok thats it!

Jess333

WHoa whoa JohnO. Maybe they can't help it and this is the only place they have. Careful, some peole need more help than others.

Johno

Chat rooms

Yeah hi

Perhaps I was a liitle severe in my first post.. I like to consider myself as a reasonable understanding guy who can admit his faults and will try to improve himself as a human being.... I try to see things from other people's perspectives.... Perhaps the chat rooms are of bounds unless you have been on this site for a while. I am yet to decide or work it out!!

no they're not out of bounds till you've been here a while, but you need to understand that their not part of this website. the people in that one room didn't ask anyone to link to their chat, us socialphobiaworld people just started showing up one day.
i don't think they mean to be rude, but we're uninvited visitors! they are just all sorts of different people there to talk to each other not to be our support group. yeah! so you might have a bad time in there or you might not, depends on who you meet and how you treat them i think!

ok that's it !! :)

bye johno!

Jess333

HA..........HA....................................................................HAAAaaaaa...

CLAP................................CLAP.........................................CLAPppp...

MarCPatt

Pedophile in #shyroom alert

We do have a social phobia chat room for us, social phobia world members. It is above the #shyroom choice. Maybe if more of us visited this room we would be able to chat with people who can understand us more, each other. I also tried the #shyroom and I kind of agree with Johno. The people there do not want us and are not very friendly.

Another social phobia world user told me that she also came across a guy with serious problems, she said he kept talking about his obsession for young preteen girls. I don’t know about you all, but I do not feel this chat room is safe either. Not informing you all about this problem would not be right. It does not mean that all #shyroom members are pedophiles, but one or a few may be lurking among them. Just be careful and parents make sure you know who your children are chatting with.

Re: Pedophile in #shyroom alert

I dont know what you are talking about really, I think that must not be a regular pesrson there because I have never seen a pedophile there. What was there name?

ya, very good for parents to know who kids talk to, but i dont think its a problem in that Shyroom. some people are jerks and things but i think they are not like that about kids. thats gross man!!

Anonymous

Well I just tried to made a fairly long post, with my description of #shyroom to the newcomer - but this message board thing just ate it!

Anonymous

...it gave me an error message saying 'Invalid session'. Maybe the time between me clicking the 'Post reply' button, writing my message, and clicking 'Submit' was too long for the system to handle?

Anonymous

yam said:
Well I just tried to made a fairly long post, with my description of #shyroom to the newcomer - but this message board thing just ate it!

i am curious to see this! i hope you will consider a rewrite. :)

licentious

me too yam,, i wan2 noe more abt dis shyroom drama
ppl always nice 2 me ther. i thot they only wan mi body bt their reel deep. i told evrything in shyroom n ppl listen, how me n mi bf make out and they nevr get bored n even ask 4 pics n keep asking how we do it n how i do it alone 2 lolz omg their such perves hahahaha!!!1
pls rerwite

n send pics 2 me!!!!!1

urs wif luv,
spankyskanky

Jess333

Always higlight your text before hitting that post button so that you can copy and past and give the finger to that "invalid session" notice.

sullen89

Most of the chats are pretty good. I get annoyed by people who are obviously not shy and are just there to build up their ego.

neddy

I have never visited a chat room. I have heard so many bad things about them and you never know who you are talking to. I may try one one day but I never seem to have much time for the internet these days