Has anyone entered the chat room and survived???????

sullen89

Ok, I have been kicked out of chat. I can't get back in even with a different name. I corrected jamey's spelling a couple of times and out I went. You can't kid around or they will boot you out. It is quite a tame protected environment.

Anonymous

Re: Pedophile in #shyroom alert

MarCPatt said:
We do have a social phobia chat room for us, social phobia world members. It is above the #shyroom choice. Maybe if more of us visited this room we would be able to chat with people who can understand us more, each other. I also tried the #shyroom and I kind of agree with Johno. The people there do not want us and are not very friendly.

Another social phobia world user told me that she also came across a guy with serious problems, she said he kept talking about his obsession for young preteen girls. I don’t know about you all, but I do not feel this chat room is safe either. Not informing you all about this problem would not be right. It does not mean that all #shyroom members are pedophiles, but one or a few may be lurking among them. Just be careful and parents make sure you know who your children are chatting with.
8) want to chat

despise

yeah... where is it? and also does it say which site you come from when you log into it? (like does it say a person from social phobia world just logged on). because if it does that i'm not going... 8O

Remus

Staff member
The chatroom is not asscociated with SPW, its not run or moderated by anyone here, its run by SAUK people

http://azure.bbboy.net/sauk

you'll find the links there

be on your guard though, theres some nasty peices of work in there

(my personal opinion)

Remus

Staff member
maybe someone could create our own chatrooms on IRC?

people are freindlier here than on SAUK, I'd like to join a chatroom that is like that :)

fiona

I dont like chatrooms so I'm not going to bother going on. The most I will do is boards like this or MSN messenger with people I know

Greenade

I don't know if we are talking about the same chatroom here.....but i regularly use the SAUK chatroom and find it very supportive and an extremely friendly place to chat.....there are some VERY nice people in there.... :D

Its the only room i am happy and feel comfortable with...everywhere else seems to be screwed up :D

Adrian

emmie

i agree greenade ive been on a few times we have a laugh and if you want support u get it . im wandering if its a different chat room

Greenade

Its ok if you stay in the SAUK room...... but if you are sensitive just stay out of the lounge room... :D

People talk about all sorts in the lounge, but the SAUK room is an on topic room just for social phobia people....

Hope this helps

Adrian

Reknaw1

Remus said:
The chatroom is not asscociated with SPW, its not run or moderated by anyone here, its run by SAUK people

http://azure.bbboy.net/sauk

you'll find the links there

be on your guard though, theres some nasty peices of work in there

(my personal opinion)

When Remus refers to 'nasty pieces of work', he basically means 'people who don't like him'. I can assure you that there are no nasty people in the SAUK chatrooms, so don't let a bitter ex-SAUK member with a grudge put you off :)