Has the photo gallery gone forever?

Yossarian

I have no idea. All I did was upload a couple of naked photo's of myself and Anne Widdecombe mud wrestling and poof! All gone...would be nice if we were told what was happening.

Scottish_Player

Yossarian said:
I have no idea. All I did was upload a couple of naked photo's of myself and Anne Widdecombe mud wrestling and poof! All gone...would be nice if we were told what was happening.

lol :lol:

Yossarian

Yes, how am I supposed to know which women to hassle with loads of private messages now??!!

It's not easy being a stalker you know. First there's the long hours, having to go through smelly bins, you're never appreciated either no matter how hard you try and now this...*sigh*

pitkreet

Without the photo gallery, I would never have known about Yoss's illustrious past, in particular, the glorious night that he floored Apollo Creed from the Rocky movies, to become Heavy-weight Champion of his Imagination.

Yossarian

Well....I don't like to boast. Much like my international, super spy career. For all the glamouress babes I get to bed....oh it'd sooooo lonely. I don't know when to fit in time to be social phobic...*sigh* life is so short.....

Yossarian

He he, true but I would never get the blueprints for world domination by neurotic rambling. Now domination....lol.....it's so easy written down...

Remus

Staff member
seems like theres no word on this, has anyone contacted the webmaster about it already or shall I have a word?

maybe we mods could approve pics too and speed up the process?