Has the photo gallery gone forever?

Danfalc

Banned
Just an idea :idea:

If you have no luck with the webmaster, maybe we could just start a thread for pics perhaps?

That way if a pics innapropriate yourself or grumblina could just remove it.

Remus

Staff member
well images can be posted on here if anyone wanted to start a photo thread in the off topic room, you need a picture hosting site if you are to use the (img) button in a post and paste the link of the photo in there.

uploadit.com is one I've used

people could post art and photos

though after alot of complaining in the gallery about the bikini pics, perhaps best if nothing like that is posted incase it offends?

Danfalc

Banned
Remus said:
though after alot of complaining in the gallery about the bikini pics, perhaps best if nothing like that is posted incase it offends?

I personaly dont see what the problem was, not just because im a 20 year old guy with hormones flying all over the place,but if someone can take confidence in how they look and be confident to post stuff like that well good on them.

But yeah your probaly right it did seem to cause quite a stir so its probaly the best bet not to have photo's like that.After all if they want to they could always email the pic's to there mates

(haha im glad im not a mod and have to make decisions like that :p )

Remus

Staff member
Danfalc said:
But yeah your probaly right it did seem to cause quite a stir so its probaly the best bet not to have photo's like that.After all if they want to they could always email the pic's to there mates

(haha im glad im not a mod and have to make decisions like that :p )

yeah, they can do stuff like that in private :)

well I dont feel comfortable with deciding such a thing, maybe it needs debating and if a few people find it too much or upsetting then pic posting guidelines should encorperate that. I mean theres plenty of site on the net for that kinda thing anyway and this forum is for social phobia afterall, not show and tell :lol:

LilMissTragic

I don't mind what sort of pics people post though it seems quite a few people on here does. I think it made a few people a little uncomfortable as its something they wouldn't or couldn't do themselves. Being female I know how critical we can be of ourselves and i think the bikini pics evoked a little....hmmm not jealousy but a kind of self asteem issue. I might be totally wrong...lol.

Danfalc

Banned
To post or not to post

So whats the verdict people? Should we start a photo gallery? I would just start a post and post my photo but id feel like a right dumb ass if no one else posted..... plus my photo would be lonley on its own :lol:

black_mamba

Had a response from the webmaster just saying that the photo gallery will be back in the future. *shrugs* 8O

Danfalc

Banned
*gulps* does that mean I have to post first? 8O
If you dont post Ill..... well umm cry... lots..... and lots :lol:

LoL, okay cool ill set a post up for pics and post my ugly mug, i have to figure out how to do it first so bear with me.