Have you ever been a trouble child/teen?

JonnyD

Ok, i notied that i always been a good boy - the mama / grama / aunty puffy woofy and stuff, i never did nothing wrong, i barely did anything for real - its a little disapointing, but i don't resent anything...

i'm just curious, is this common? were you a trouble child? or were you a little lifeless angel ?

Klaus

I was a real trouble kid.

Used to set fire toys at the playground of the Village I live, light fireworks with a friend at the street, do grafitti at walls. After I bullied and hitted a kid older than me (I used to be a no moral person), my parents needed to go to my school to hear that next time I would be invited to leave school.

My parents also heard that I was a very nice kid, but they knew I wasn't one. I was very quiet, but full of bitterness and angry.

TheNewZero

My mom is always telling how horrible of a child I was. Actually I thought that I was pretty good, and have absolutely no recollection of being naughty. I think most of it was I didn't understand how to be...civil. I remember in elementary school I saw two girls in my class get into a fight, and thought that was what friends were supposed to do. So I went over to my best friend at lunch and told her I was mad at her, and ignored her for a week. Heh...When I was a teenager I was always good, especially at home. I think that's pretty common with people with SA, for me I hate being yelled at or looked down on.

recluse

I would sometimes have fights only as self defence in primary school, but i was pretty much the good quiet boy. I was neither the rebel nor the studious nerd...Just sort of in between. I never really went through the rebellious stage at the same time as everyone else, i mean when everyone else had started doing rebellious stuff like drinking i was too busy battling anorexia, then i was too busy training for cycle racing which i loved. I sometimes wish i would have gone through the rebellious stage.

Elad

Banned
I have a knack of hanging around the wrong crowd and that's lead me to like police charges for retarded things like breaking into empty houses that were being sold and smashing car windows and stuff like that. Since I stopped hanging out with those people my social life dropped way off.. but I still think it was the right decision with he path I was heading down.

I'm 19 now and I stopped this when I was 16 - 17 and I'm glad but at the same time I've stopped talking to a lot of people I used to hang with. :(

NormanBates

I was a lifeless angel, but whenever I did have a friend, it was many times a trouble child.
I imbibe their antics.

danisky

I was the goody-goody of my class: good student, quiet and respectul. I just couldn't bring myself to break the rules at all. Looking back now, I wish I had enjoyed some good clean fun with my friends, but I was always scared of being caught.

However, it was a completely different story at home. I wasn't really bad, more like easily angered, and that would frustrate my parents from time to time. It still does, they just say I'm the most stubborn and embittered in the family.

I was a little of both I guess.

Smokeringz

im kind of a goody goody, i have done bad things though. half and half. I try to take my anger out on halo and people i dont like

Tom Petty said:
Honey dont walk out Im too drunk to follow
You know you wont feel this way tomorrow
Well, maybe Im a little rough around the edges
Inside a little hollow
I get faced with some things sometimes
That are so hard to swallow
Hey hey hey!

I was born a rebel
Down in dixie on a sunday morning
Yeah with one foot in the grave
And one foot on the pedal
I was born a rebel

Well she picked me up in the morning
And she paid all my tickets
Yeah she screamed in the car
And threw me out in th e thicket
Well I never wouldve dreamed
That her heart was so wicked
Oh but I keep coming back
Cause its so hard to kick it

I was born a rebel
And on e foot on the pedal
I was born a rebel

Even before my fathers fathers
They called us all rebels
Burned our cornfields
And left our cities leveled
I can still see the eyes
Of those blue bellied devils
When Im walkin g round tonight
Through the concrete and metal

I was born a rebel
And one foot on the pedal
I was born a rebel

Neph

i was a free spirit

but then i was chained by responsibility and society

that made life boring

weak

I was a hellraiser. Would go out every night with my friends and get in trouble with the police. Did a lot of stupid shit. BUT.. I had an actual life. So no complaints.

I was a good kid until I was 16. I started doing drugs, skipped school, quit doing my homework..basically just stopped giving a damn. I'm much better now though.

Walk

I'm pretty sure I would've been quite the trouble maker if I had friends to make trouble with. Maybe getting drunk, high, sex, getting in fights. Nothing too out there though. I always had a helping nature though, so I think I'd make trouble depending on the situation.

Now, trouble just seems so immature. Doesn't really interest me. I'm 23, I'm old now; I missed out.

Ubersonic

I guess good compared to my brothers. They each got arrested at least once, partied a lot, drank, smoked pot, and had sex with girls. I didn't do any of those things. However, they had a lot of friends to be influenced by compared to my few.

Felicidad

JonnyD said:
Ok, i notied that i always been a good boy - the mama / grama / aunty puffy woofy and stuff, i never did nothing wrong, i barely did anything for real - its a little disapointing, but i don't resent anything...

i'm just curious, is this common? were you a trouble child? or were you a little lifeless angel ?

I honestly think that be a bit naughty is good when you´re a child or an adolescent. I´m not an angel but I don´t consider me a bad person, unless concioussly. I had a pretty strict education. (cut wings) you know. And I think this is was very harmful for me.
Don´t worry, Jonny, now sensible boys and men are more flashioned. :wink: