Have You Ever Ran Into a Really Mean Person Before ?

Apersonalan

Like someone who picks on you constantly or bullies you around? I've been bullied around recently but it's been going around for 19 months now, it seems whenever I show weakness that's the only time they strike. It's pretty bad too he's real detached and deceptive when he found out my mother had cancer then he was relentless and would give me some verbal crap or even phone prank me to this day he still does. I had a cancer scare as of late he knew about it but wouldn't stop. Other things he also knows about me is that I was molested when I was 4 years old around this catholic school but as soon as he knew about it he would attack me online directly after wards like it had something to do with it.

Do you think people just pick on someone when they can snuff out any weakness? like some kind of animal instinct? I know in hs it would happen all the time even though I wasn't in that group mostly I would see it happen and I've seen a lot of people with ocd, schizophrenia or something like that also bullied for that only reason.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I do think bullies go after people who they see weakness in. Most bullies are not strong themselves, and need people weaker then themselves to get what they want out of bullying.

Apersonalan

My english teacher Mr Steel told me life was unfair when he kept me in for detention and let this bleach blonde home and away wannabe off the hook.

He was a dick lol

This bully sounds like a sociopathic turd.Sometimes women drink so much during pregnancy that they produce something so ridiculously unfeeling that it never knows it's doing wrong.This could be your man.
He may never know.His life may only consist of shiny things and the idea of victory.
A blockhead can live for ninety years and never take someone other's feelings into account.
There will be a tiny part of his brain that feels the torment of being who he is.He will try to kill it with alcohol.
This is why he bullies.

Necrucifer

I had the same happen but I finally snapped and quiet people are the last ones you want to **** with to be honest...happy ending :) LOL.

KiaKaha

Banned
You dont need to tolerate that kind of behaviour from him. Nobody should, I see that as harassment and it needs to be stopped. Is there someone who can be on your side to act on your behalf? The bully will continue to do this too you until he learns that this kind of thing is unacceptable. As to why he is doing this to you.. who knows... some people are just *******s.

Last edited:

Logical Anxiety

There was one guy (class b*tch) in my class who would insult me whenever I was in his sight. I would just ignore him (it was the only thing I could do since I was too scared to retaliate). His mouth can spout really foul words, so I was really hurt by all his mocking. One day, I was finally pushed to the limit and just cried my heart out, hyperventilating too. After that, he stopped harassing me.

Apersonalan

You dont need to tolerate that kind of behaviour from him. Nobody should, I see that as harassment and it needs to be stopped. Is there someone who can be on your side to act on your behalf? The bully will continue to do this too you until he learns that this kind of thing is unacceptable. As to why he is doing this to you.. who knows... some people are just *******s.

I haven't been with anyone for a long time I just plan to again. The only people I know these days are online it could help the most, mostly in online situations but ironically doesn't.

There was one guy (class b*tch) in my class who would insult me whenever I was in his sight. I would just ignore him (it was the only thing I could do since I was too scared to retaliate). His mouth can spout really foul words, so I was really hurt by all his mocking. One day, I was finally pushed to the limit and just cried my heart out, hyperventilating too. After that, he stopped harassing me.

Back then I had to have a comeback otherwise it would just dig deeper and ruin me inside. It builds up all this anger for me and leaves me really stressed if I didn't get it out.

-lonestar-

bullies are really sad people who want to feel big, what they don't realize is that they are only digging themselves a deep huge hole where they will die with hate in their heart and no one to remember them.

They can defame someone all they want, they'll be making a bigger statement on their character.

Nobody can take away your happiness unless you choose to let them. Thus nobody's words mean anything unless you choose to listen.

I've had afew annoying people get to me, where all I thought was how I would end their life, just trying to be positive, but I know how hard it is.

Maybe he is gay and has a secret crush on you, just weird fir a guy to think of you all day lmao.

Last edited:

MercySparx

Dude sounds like a sociopath to me. If he's really harrassing you, I would recommend calling the police. That should scare the little **** into behaving like a human being.

Apersonalan

It's complicated. I have to do it as a last resort only, in the past I just pretended so they could leave me alone but now I think what if they're just from the 4 chan board or just common people? It's easy for me to see things the other way I guess I'm easy that way always have been. I did get into fights in real life but they were physical, I've never had my family involved before.

irish_bob

bullies are really sad people who want to feel big, what they don't realize is that they are only digging themselves a deep huge hole where they will die with hate in their heart and no one to remember them.

They can defame someone all they want, they'll be making a bigger statement on their character.

Nobody can take away your happiness unless you choose to let them. Thus nobody's words mean anything unless you choose to listen.

I've had afew annoying people get to me, where all I thought was how I would end their life, just trying to be positive, but I know how hard it is.

Maybe he is gay and has a secret crush on you, just weird fir a guy to think of you all day lmao.

if that were the case , no one would ever suffer long term effects from bullying, the old sticks and stones but words will never hurt me is nothing but a cliche , i myself thought i was able to shield myself from a workplace bully over a decade ago , the effects of the experience didnt hit me untill a month after i had finished my time working at this particular place , post traumatic stress ensures that abuse will eventually make you crack

oh and not all bullies are sad losers , many of them are highly succesfull , thier just bad

emre43

The words of Alfred Adler:

"We should not be astonished if in the cases where we see an inferiority [feeling] complex we find a superiority complex more or less hidden. On the other hand, if we inquire into a superiority complex and study its continuity, we can always find a more or less hidden inferiority [feeling] complex."

"If a person is a show-off it is only because he feels inferior, because he does not feel strong enough to compete with others on the useful side of life. That is why he stays on the useless side. He is not in harmony with society. It seems to be a trait of human nature that when individuals - both children and adults - feel weak, they want to solve the problems of life in such a way as to obtain personal superiority without any admixture of social interest. A superiority complex is a second phase. It is a compensation for the inferiority [feeling] complex."

"The superiority complex is one of the ways which a person with an inferiority [feeling] complex may use as a method of escape from his difficulties. He assumes that he is superior when he is not, and this false success compensates him for the state of inferiority which he cannot bear. The normal person does not have a superiority complex, he does not even have a sense of superiority. He has the striving to be superior in the sense that we all have ambition to be successful; but so long as this striving is expressed in work it does not lead to false valuations, which are at the root of mental disease."