Having a lot of anxiety

cather

I think I may have posted this already but not sure. I have been having a lot of anxiety. I found these nails in my house. I have a little dog who gets into everything and I was afraid that he might get into the nails so then I drove to a dumpster and threw them there. But later, I started to have a lot of anxiety that what if the nails got in the roadway and caused cars to get flat tires and have car wrecks. So then I had to drive back to the dumpster and get the nails. But ever since, my head has been going in circles about what I should have done and if there might still be some nails in the dumpster etc.

I know this all may sound a little crazy and trivial but my anxiety was so bad that I get physically ill sometimes and today, I didn't know what to do. I started to get stomach pains just thinking about the nails and if they may be in the roadway and whether I should go back and just check to see if any were still in the dumpster. This has been going on in my head ever since. I wouldn't know what to do if my car got a flat tire. I wouldn't know where to turn.

I worry that a nail may get out of the dumpster or something and then its in the roadway and a car hits the nail and has a flat tire and gets in an accident. This causes me so much worry. If a car suddenly has a flat tire, then it will stop and somebody will hit your car. I don't know what to do.