Hello all..I'm new

Dogbyte

My name is Charles and I'm 24. In the last year I've become pretty much housebound and its getting worse. I still go to the store and gas station and there are a couple of friends houses I can still go to, but it seems like I have to keep my mind occupied the whole time I'm out or I will start getting the waves of dizziness and adrenaline, then my legs feel like jello, I think I'm gonna pass out, heart palpatations, and that weird deja-vu feeling of death or that something horrible is about to happen. I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about. Usually I just end up going back home. Immediately upon making the decision to go home I start feeling better, and by the time I get home I'm completely fine.

I've had a lot of anxiety in my childhood. I guess separation issues with my mom and having to goto school. I missed a lot of days due to this. My father died when I was 5 and I think thats when all this started. I stopped having panic attacks when I was about 11 years old. Until last year I was completely fine but when I quit drinking its like everything thats happened in my life caught up to me all at once. My mom died in 2004 and I did allot of drugs in the next couple years, mostly speed. Then I used alcohol to kick the speed (lol wow that just sounds bad) and now I'm starting to get used to this anxiety. Its just like I remember it when I was a little kid and had to goto school..I would get sick and nauseous until I was able to stay home..then I was fine.

Since none of my friends understand what I'm going through and think that for some reason I enjoy not having a life and sitting at home and using this as an excuse not to have to go out and succeed in life, I feel its time to talk to people that actually understand and are feeling the same things as me. So I found this forum and hopefully I can contribute what I can to you guys as I'm sure you will do the same for me. :D