Hello all! Yet another newbie! :)

Elulla

Hello all, thought I would introduce myself, just joined here today, better late than never.
Well I'm 32 years old with three kids just started at uni thought life was cool for a while and now its turned to ****. Was originally diagnosed with post natal depression about year after my eldest son was born (he's now 13), but been in and out of therapy and medication since then.
As I said I thought things were good but in the last few weeks I can feel it all starting over again and I don't like how this all feels. My boyfriend (well not sure if he still is) left on new years day and hasn't even tried to contact me since then. I just needed someone else to talk to because my family (although they are there for me) don't understand what its like to feel the sliding down neither do my friends, and well I was looking and I found this place and thought I would try and talk to people who can understand. Even if it is just somewhere to let it out.
I hope so.
Hope to meet and speak to people soon.
Tracie.

random

Greetings! I am glad you found us. We are always glad to have more companions here. I have found this site a relief (being able to say how I feel etc.) and I am optimistic that you will find it helpful too.