Hello!

thursdays_child

I'm new here. I have OCD, though I was told by my last therapist that it's just part of my BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder). I have also been suffering with major depression for several years. I struggled with Dermatillomania for 17 years, but one of my current medications has helped stop that. I have had social phobia my entire life. I am 29 years old, married and have pets that I absolutely adore. I don't do much of anything because I'm a recluse, and my depression is so bad that I just wait for each day to be over (I really don't do anything). I hardly function at the moment. I need friends, but I don't have any (and have loads of trouble trusting anyone). That's about all, I guess. I have felt welcomed here (I posted in the OCD section earlier), and I'm really grateful for that.

Last edited:

Closeout

Hey! Pets are really great to have. I have two cats and some days I will be feeling so low, but they'll do something so cute, that it'll make me feel a bit better. If you ever need to talk, feel free to private message me. I'm here for you. :)