HELP: i think my Ionto has a double personality..

chloe909

Please tell me if my device is tripping or if I'M tripping. But I'm pretty sure that it's the former because here's what I just realized.

So it's been almost 3 months since I've been on ionto. It seemed to be really effective first 2 months since it was still spring and the weather was still cool. But now that summer's hit, it started to wear off again.
I'm now on 9ma (1-10 scale), 20+mins. per hand, Positive current.
I do about 4-5 times a week.

I realized that maybe I could go near 10 and even higher so I decided to switch the scale from (1-10) to 1-50. And here's what happened after I did..
I couldn't even get pass 2ma.. WTF.. T_T
It was stinging and itchy everywhere, and I just couldn't stand the feeling of the stronger current all over my hands and feet. And to test if I was going crazy or not, I switched it back to the (1-10) scale, and low and behold I was able to get up to 7ma again. I thought there was no difference in scale?!

I don't know if my machine is going crazy, or there's been a faulty wire or what. But I do admit, I dropped the device twice. But not from a high level. About 1.5feet high from the ground. Any mech/tech engineers here who can help me sort this weird problem out?

chloe909

ALSO:

(1-10) scale - 6ma (read 2.5 on the knob)
(1-50) scale - 1ma (read 2.5 on the knob)

So if I'm able to calculate that, then by reaching 2ma (1-50scale) I would already be on 5. And if I keep going higher, I'd already be able to reach 10 on the knob.. and that would only be able to reach 4ma ...?! is this right or wrong?

please help...

hyp-hi

Changing between the 2 scales should not effect the electric output. When you switch to the 0-50 scale, make sure you read the bottom numbers not the top. For example if you are on 0-50 and you go up to 10mA on the bottom scale, the top scale only shows 2mA.

karl:-/

Ya can't haha its ok lol we all have moments of torment nd despair :) hyp-hi sounds like a cool guy

chloe909

he is!! ----------------------------- wth you can't submit a reply if it's less than 10 characters. lol. another discovery.