HELP ME! MY BF TREATS ME LIKE CRAP! ='[

yay

My boyfriend treats me like crap and does not support me in anything.
Whenever i needed him, he was never there for me. however whenever he needed me i was always around. i feel like i deserve better, i don't want to leave him.. i feel like i need him in my life. I don't know what i would do without him. i would cry contantly everynight. oye HELPPPP!!! :(

yay

but i feel so lonely and depressed with out him.. i lost my friends 3 months ago and now i have no one but him. he never takes times off to talk to me.

Emma

I was treated the exact same way you're being treated....he's just using you...no matter what he says.You might feel like you need him and you'll be so alone without him, but you're way better off getting rid of him first before he hurts you.....that feels even worse than being lonely.

Nubly

you need to leave him. it'll hurt for awhile but it'll go away. everyone deserves better

Falcon

yay said:
My boyfriend treats me like crap and does not support me in anything.
Whenever i needed him, he was never there for me. however whenever he needed me i was always around. i feel like i deserve better, i don't want to leave him.. i feel like i need him in my life. I don't know what i would do without him. i would cry contantly everynight. oye HELPPPP!!! :(
You're a lovely girl with plenty to offer any guy. There are tons of guys who would love to have a chance with you. You're strong enough to leave this guy, collect yourself, and find someone else who is better at meeting your emotional needs.

Shonen_Yo

My ex-g/f was going on about how I should "try to change myself". You know, I just accepted it and kept my mouth shut.

I regret doing that, because I know I'm happy to be myself. I may shake and become anxious all the time. But I am a nice person, who goes out of his way to help others, I am smart and I enjoy dreaming about my future. Some people will see me as a weak push over, but there is always another perspective. I only need myself.

What I am trying to get at is, be there for yourself.

Jack-B

Yay

Love is wanting others to be happy.

Is this what he truely wants for you? Is this what you want for him?

Gather your thoughts, way things up, make a decision which you can live with, then do whatever it is you decide to do and stick to it.

Good luck

Jack

Clark_Kent

I think with women the companionship thing is more important (I know people are gonna scold me for that) but i believe that women cant be seen to be single what would people think!

i.e. a man going to the cinema on his own is ok but a woman aww the poor thing dosent have a boyfriend this is society's viewpoint. I thankfully dont really suffer from this too much i finished with a very good looking girl because she was a self centerered (swear word goes here) and i have no problems being single actually i prefer being single because i dont have the anxiety associted with being a couple. I want to pick up girls just to balance the animal in me but i dont want a relationship unless the girl is very gentle caring and inderstanding i cant find em :cry:

For you This could be bad if you stick with him because i know of girls that pick the bad boy when they are younger and then they are married but have grown out of that phase too late and realise that the bad boy is cool but living with and relying on him is not. by then its awkward and kids force them to stay together often in misery.

Heed that warning i hate seeing people men included dominated by their partner and too weak to leave its never effected me because i can have a short temper with rude women etc. brought on by my hyper sensitivity due to the SA but i certainly do tell them where to go if they take my mild mannerness for granted which may be whats happening to you.

Remus

Staff member
yay said:
but i feel so lonely and depressed with out him.. i lost my friends 3 months ago and now i have no one but him./quote]

Is he the reason you lost your freinds?

sounds like a complete knob, dump him and get your freinds back

zackyg

Dump him, you're only hurting yourself by going out with him, and you can't expect him to change. You'll get over him.