HELP! what do u think I have doctor!

endo

Aside from sufferin with SA jus a little bit. I have episodes or days like usally about 2 days in a week where i feel very confident less anxious around people and like to socialize and then other days where I wake up and right away,i feel horibble i mean drained, ill wake up and just feel so depressed and out of it, low in energy and wnana sleep all day. I see a doctor well just started seeing one to help my negative thinking but we havent discussed these mood changes yet i mean i thought its because of my SA but man why do I hate to live some days and others im like how could i ever think so bad? its like when im high im on top and when im low im sooooo low and it occors every 2 to 3 days it seems to always go this way? am i bipoler?? does this just sound like depression.. I mean I was out with my friends las night and the whole time they were like whats wrong it really seems like ur not having a good time and they were right but why? and no its not because they were askin me or me teleling myself somthing is wrong i mean i jus felt horrible from the second i woke up what do u think is wrong?????? please help and sorry about the long post

Hurricane

yea you may have bipolar disorder (manic depression)... ask your doctor (although I think doctors don't know shit about that stuff)

young

How's your sleeping on nights that you wake up feel shitty. I now for me if i don't get a goods night sleep, that my stomache and anxieties are thru the roof. Along with not eating enough that day. Starvation and sleep deprevation can make your feelings intense. Do you drink cafeeine or alcohol? Those there can increase your sensations.

Of course there are also some days when I wake up in a funk, and don't have a clue as to why. So I sit and meditate, pray alittle. And try to relax as much as I can.

marki

That wasn't such a long post .. :p

But if you ask me it does sounds like bipolar,
I think i have it too. sometimes i just cannot stop talking to people and other times im soo damn nerwous that i jus cant get a word out of my mouth and if feel so god damn down..

nice too meet you ..i guess we have the same problem

xx

endo

Well my sleeping is fine usally when i have a horrible day or wake up so outta of it and moody i have bad dreams that night. today i feel betetr waking up but still dont feel like my self i mean it feels as if im good for couple days and then moody as hell and just so out of it like im in a dream. Im usally not tha hungry i mean i eat decently tho. I dont drink tha much booz ..last night i did becaus ei felt so bad it made me feel a little betetr but then towards the end of the night i felt so wierded out i felt as if cause the way i felt ppl felt the same about me i know thats so dumb. but i jus eneded up taking a cab and gonig home and tleling my friends i still had the flu. I dunno why somedays i have all the confidence and fun to tlak to ppl and then tho's bad days were im so insecure more anxious and hate tlaking to ppl its jus wierd like i said it comes and comes almost in cycles like evry 3 days. Now im afraid tha everytime i have these bad days im gonna sick more and more to the point where i wont have very many good days.

zoooo

endo said:
Now im afraid tha everytime i have these bad days im gonna sick more and more to the point where i wont have very many good days.

I guess the fact that you fear that you're going to get worse is not doing you any good. Try this:

http://pub43.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/3648990877

My condition is different, but it helped me.. I wrote it down on a form I got from my psychotherapist. You don't need to use the online form, but the website explains it very well.

Let me know if you try it out. I'm curious to see if it helps you.. I think it will:)