Help

pjs11

I've never felt like this before. I've actually always been really happy and social but ever since I moved out I've just been feeling terrible. I've always had a lot of friends but for some reason my new friends make me feel awful but they aren't doing anything wrong and i just feel like I have no real bonds. Maybe I just miss home, I don't know, it feels like it's more than that. It feels like I'm losing purpose altogether. I just don't know what to do. If anyone can help, please do.

I can't really say too much based on one post, but have you looked into the possibility that you might have depression? Big life changes, such as moving away from home for the first time, can cause depression along with SA like symptoms simply because you don't find enjoyment in the same things.

I would see a doctor or therapist... depending on what is wrong (whether it's depression or not) and how severe, they may suggest therapy, meds, or a combination. Good luck :)

dmdmm

Based on that, I would have to agree with lurknomore. Sounds to me like you may be depressed.