here are some of my pictures:)

MikeyC

The nature shots are the best, for sure. I love really nice pictures of the natural environment and makes me pine to be there. Love your work, Violet. :)

Agent_Violet

Thank you so much everyone! :)

Phoenixx I was at a place called Swallow Falls ...everything was frozen but the temp was around 60degrees...it was warm enough to not need a winter coat yet most of the little falls were completely frozen. It was an amazing day:)

Phoenixx

Thank you so much everyone! :)

Phoenixx I was at a place called Swallow Falls ...everything was frozen but the temp was around 60degrees...it was warm enough to not need a winter coat yet most of the little falls were completely frozen. It was an amazing day:)
^ That's awesome :) Glad you had fun!

Srijita52

Wow, amazing pictures. Love all of them. You're really good with camera. I'd love to see more pictures taken by you and some with you in it lol.

Agent_Violet

took these a few years ago...i haven't been anywhere truly pretty in a while unfortunately and of course i've been in a state of mind that isn't allowing me to see simple beauty lately

arizonaandsnow10067.jpg

DSC_0019-1.jpg

CopyofFunstuff0072008-8-24.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

jonas89

These are extraordinary pictures :O I love how the colors get their chance to shine and stand out.

Great photography :D

WeirdyMcGee

Holy peppers!
That's what I need right now-- some heat! Shock me right out of being sick!
haha

Very cool photos.
I hope to do some traveling someday, too.

Agent_Violet

the sky was so pretty this morning on my way to work. I know taking a picture while driving isn't safe but it was too beautiful to pass up. I hate getting up for work before the sun wakes up but halfway there I get to see stuff like this...

0640669a.jpg