hey, did you guys know...

agoraphobickatie

...did you guys know we're bombing the moon on friday?!?! holy hell, wtf?! haha... seriously, NASA is totally bombing the moon (with a missile and everything!) in search of water in space.... isn't that nuts?!?!

...i know this is EXTREMELY off topic, but i like the discussion topics and i just wanted to see peoples reactions? ...or know if any other nerd out there is interested in shit like this, too? haha... what do y'all think?

Sinar_Matahari

Now we can strip the MOON of any possible resources! Let us hope we never have the science and technology to travel to distant planets. Watch out ET! We're coming to ravage your planet. ::p: That is unless Alien and Predator don't find us first.

Seriously, I will be watching how this unfolds. Might there be some sort of alien bateria in the water though? Maybe it will give us super powers! :D Or cancer. ::(:

Let's hope the moon will be shutdown. Couple of last nights it was very bright. Enough :)
Sometimes I read this kind of news. I don't see the point of doing that. I think humans should go to the Mars and forget the moon because people already been there.

Blake B.

Oh sure, they say that they're looking for water. I think they're blowing up secret alien installations. That's what they get for hiring Duke Nukem to head up the space program.

Jake123

Banned
I'm protesting on behalf of the Mooninites. What have they ever done to deserve nuclear warfare?!?

Jake123

Banned
I'm gonna laugh if it screws up the moon's orbit somehow and causes it to stop controlling Earth's tides and there's catastrophic global flooding. Are they doing this in 2012 by any chance?

Exposure

exactly what i was thinking jake especially with all the major earthquakes occuring :eek: , better dust off the bunker