HH is awful!

bacchus

i have Hyperhidrosis mostly the facial sweating. i have a good social life but all the medication and hiding of my secrets to my frinds is making me feel depressed. i think about my Hyperhidrosis disorder evry secound of my life. i drink alot now which seems like its the only thing that clams me down and i can easily forget about my disorder. i think Hyperhidrosis is the worst thing kids my age can go through growing up (19 now). dating is 300 times harder. i do fine on my first impression but then when they want to go on a date during a hot day i make excuses and end up not calling them ever again. i feel like any time some one is talking to me im about to bust out in facial sweating and i end up avoding situation. does anyone know what i can do to make me more relax and less drepressed and nervous. i take 8mg robinul at once and it keeps me dry but the side sffects are awful. blury vision extreme dry mouth and some times i feel light headed and confused. plz help me!!

appletree

i have hyperhidrosis on my hands, feet, face..well everywhere pretty much.
i'm gonna quit college because i can't concentrate in class because my hands are always dripping.
i don't know what i'll do after i quit.
i don't even care, i feel so depressed right now i just couldn't give a shit about anything.

grissom

HH sUcKs

t must be great to live in hawaii, wouldn't it be better to live in a hot country cos then sweating wouldn't seem un normal? i think that sweatin on your hands and feet isnt as bad as underarms and the crotch/ass area. for me its worse under my arms, and thats what i worry about the most. if i got rid of the sweating there and not my hands and feet then i'd be happy.
hh sucks, but there is no cure and nothing we can do about it really. it seems like all these medicines and roll-ons just have bad side affects like skin irritation and blurred vision which sucks too. evryones got different types of hh, different levels of how bad it is. ive lost all hope and think that i shoud just forget about tryin to cure it, and just accept that i am sweaty and always will sweat.
i get jealous of normal people too. i feel so out of place and like such a freak.

bacchus

applytree i know exaclty what u mean man. i feel liek this hh is holding me back from what i want to become in life. im afraid of failure and hh is not helping. appletree i bought this 600 dollar electric hand thingy that kinda helsp that and robinul helps for school alot. like presentation and stuff keeps me dry but side affects are bad!!. and PINKER where can i order these secure wipes that is exaclty what i need. if you can send me a link to those wipes i would appreciate it alot!! :lol:

bacchus said:
applytree i know exaclty what u mean man. i feel liek this hh is holding me back from what i want to become in life. im afraid of failure and hh is not helping. appletree i bought this 600 dollar electric hand thingy that kinda helsp that and robinul helps for school alot. like presentation and stuff keeps me dry but side affects are bad!!. and PINKER where can i order these secure wipes that is exaclty what i need. if you can send me a link to those wipes i would appreciate it alot!! :lol:

Hey the only place I know of where people have ordered them from is www.pharmacy.ca

Click on the excessive sweating tab, then 'Topical Antiperspirant'. The pads range in strength from 1% to 3% and maybe more. They are a little pricey.

jaimarec

SH$T MAN I Can HElP

Dr. Nielson out San Antonio, Texas performs a micro ETS that has 99.9% success rate and dudes with facial and scalp hh. im getting it this upcoming week and hoping my lifes gonna change from it.

officerPete

Banned
hey bacchus...there are a lot of ways to calm sweating...i had the same problem...I'm giving a lot of presentations in front of about 20 people...it was so hard for me thinking all the time about if they see that i'm sweating like a monkey...I tried a lot of stuff...finally I'm not sweating any more...I use SWEAT-STOP forte. it's from germany or switzerland (not sure) and it helped me stop sweating (like it's name already says ) I received a newsletter from them that the have a new product for people who sweat heavily on their hands...
the most important thing is that you have to find the right product for yourself...it took me almost a year to find the right product for me...
good luck Pete :wink:

bacchus

Re: SH$T MAN I Can HElP

jaimarec said:
Dr. Nielson out San Antonio, Texas performs a micro ETS that has 99.9% success rate and dudes with facial and scalp hh. im getting it this upcoming week and hoping my lifes gonna change from it.

im intersted in this! but i heard there is alot of side effects!! but i think any thing is better than FACIAL SWEATING!!!

there a link to this ?

pinoyHH

hi guys, we all share the same problem. I have HH since 14 years old, the high school days. And when i grow older it seems to spread and becomes worse. I sweat a lot in the nose, mustach area, feet, butt and hands. I've been fighting these disease for 9 years, I've stop a couple of years in school because of this, and my only treatment was proper diet, exercise and overcoming social anxiety and depression. Btw im 23 now, 2nd year college taking up BS COMSCI and a working student, because I live in a poor country. I just found these forums last week and i'm very happy because there are possible treatment besides the ETS surgery. I just bought dryclor and ill try it this evening and hoping this would help.

Don't let HH win in your life. Be positive and keep fighting, If your really depressed about your situations in life. I can share my experienced too if you want a lesson. I've been into the worst nightmare situations you can imagine.