Hi I need help

stupidmunky

With this one girl, she's a little shy as well but i'm a million more times shy.But she's monotone I don't know what to say to break the ice omg I'm scared.

despise

does she know how shy you really are? and with talking to her...dont think "i really like this girl, what if i say something stupid?" think that your just good friends. it does seem to make talking to the opposite sex a tiny bit easier...even though i dont talk to guys much.. :oops: gir...

zyxockjm

The way I always start a conversation is by asking a favor, like if could i borrow a book or if you can help me understand this material we covered in class today. From there on it's easy.

despise

:D yeah! at greenday's concert i lost my brother and friends..i was all alone in the mosh pit..for the entire night too. anyway. i asked if i could borrow this guys phone to send a msg to my brother and he said ok. and then we just started talking for ages. it was great. :D i felt really good, even though i was completly alone! ah, scary. but i wish i got his name...heh...stupid me. :oops: :roll: