Hi :]

ohheybbyitscorixx

Hello, my name is Cori. Even though I'm really depressed right now, I'm also really excited about finding this site. It helps to know you aren't the only one with issues. I have OCD, Depression, an Anxiety Disorder, ADHD, and Borderline Personality Disorder. Even though I can be majorly depressed, I can also be one of the most random and entertaining people one can meet. I enjoy anime, reading, and just learning in general. So, well, nice to meet everyone. :]

Aletheia

Hi Cori. Welcome to SPW.

It helps to know you aren't the only one with issues.

It's made an enormous difference to me. I feel less alone and less of a freak. It's so helpful to be able to discuss issues with people who get it.

I'm beginning to just accept myself how I am in a lot of ways, which is hard.

Hard but vital. My social issues stem from a very deeply ingrained sense of inferiority. They're not going to go away until I make peace with myself.

YellowBird

Hello there Cori!:)Welcome.
btw,guys do you have a fb account?The sa group is amazing and it's easier for us newbies to integrate,also you have your profile,which is more personal and people get to know you better.i know how annoying fb can be,looking at 'normal'peoples profiles and cringing,i used to have one and added people from school,but it made me depressed,i deleted it and created a new one where there are only 2-3 people from 'real life' and the rest is dedicated to sa,with friends from groups.

Srijita52

Hi and welcome to SPW :) Its great that you're starting to accept yourself. Hope you have a nice time here.

Shyangel

Hi, Cori. I think were alot alike.

I have depression problems to, and find it comforting to hear about others with the same struggles. I'm a VERY random person and can be alot of fun, not often, but it does happen once in a blue moon.::p:
I understand what your going through. I hope to see you on here more, Cori.

GillyMarie

Hi cori, welcome to the site. I only found it last week myself. I suffer from OCD, depression and terrible anxiety, and Social phobia. I don't feel so alone here :)

ohheybbyitscorixx

Hi Cori. Welcome to SPW.

It's made an enormous difference to me. I feel less alone and less of a freak. It's so helpful to be able to discuss issues with people who get it.

Hard but vital. My social issues stem from a very deeply ingrained sense of inferiority. They're not going to go away until I make peace with myself.

I know what you mean. Mine stem from my childhood abuse, but of course along with that comes a sense of no worth and inferiority to everyone.

ohheybbyitscorixx

Hello there Cori!:)Welcome.
btw,guys do you have a fb account?The sa group is amazing and it's easier for us newbies to integrate,also you have your profile,which is more personal and people get to know you better.i know how annoying fb can be,looking at 'normal'peoples profiles and cringing,i used to have one and added people from school,but it made me depressed,i deleted it and created a new one where there are only 2-3 people from 'real life' and the rest is dedicated to sa,with friends from groups.
That sounds nice. I was actually ready to delete my account but maybe I should give this a try. I don't really have any friends on there, just people from high school who will say hi to me.

Hi and welcome to SPW :) Its great that you're starting to accept yourself. Hope you have a nice time here.
Thank you very much. This is a great site so far, I just wish I remembered to log on here more! :p

Hi, Cori. I think were alot alike.

I have depression problems to, and find it comforting to hear about others with the same struggles. I'm a VERY random person and can be alot of fun, not often, but it does happen once in a blue moon.::p:
I understand what your going through. I hope to see you on here more, Cori.
I hope I can be on here more, too. I work as a live in caregiver, so I'm away from my home days at a time (which is so frustrating, I might add.) It's always a sigh of relief to hear when someone else has bad depression issues. I feel like they don't give me that "look" others give me if I talk about it. It seems it's still really taboo to talk about these things in society. I hope we can talk more.

Hi cori, welcome to the site. I only found it last week myself. I suffer from OCD, depression and terrible anxiety, and Social phobia. I don't feel so alone here :)
Yeah, I love reading all of the posts from other people. It's so nice to be around people who "get" it, and don't think you're some sort of freak. I have OCD, too. I used to do my compulsions 7 hours a day! I hope you have (or find) a strong support system to help out with that.

By the way, my facebook is www.facebook.com/ohheybbyitscorixx (very original, I know. I use that for all of my screennames HAH) Please don't be mad or anything if I don't respond to messages or anything right away. I tend to look at something and forget it's there.