Hit me with some 'tough love'

4myself

I think that one of my main problems in life is that I am a sook and people almost always give into me and let me get my own way. This can be great a lot of the time but when I really need to be strong I cant seem to do it. So I was wondering if anyone has some tough advice or sayings that they can post here to get me motivated to fix some stuff in my life?.

bluenow

What is your major malfunction numbnuts? Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy f***ing walrus-looking piece of s**t. Get the f**k off of my obstacle. Get the f**k down off of my obstacle. Now. Move it. I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world. I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo.

~Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

sensitive

It's ok honey, it's not your fault to be in this tough world. Don't feel bad, how could you live while people are insensitive, unfriendly etc. You would probably not survive!!!

J

:p :) :p :)

This thread is hilarious!!

Hey, didn't you all realize that by laying on the tough love he asked for, you're only letting him get his own way, AGAIN? :p Quit yer mollycoddlin'! Don't give in! Letting people on message boards boss you around... cripes, it's like you all have social anxiety or something!! Grr!!

:D :twisted:

4myself

Thanks guys. Wow talk about agro 8O . Seriously though you made me laugh and get over my sook. By the way bluenow, you dont have to rip my balls off because I dont have any, I'm a girl :) .

bluenow

you dont have to rip my balls off because I am a girl

Oops, sorry 4myself. But I'm glad you took it in the same attitude that it was sent. :)
By the way what is sook?