hmmmmm

mrb

now iv just flew back from ireland , now on the plane i sat down and started reading my paper , well pretending to read my paper cos i cant read :) anyways this lady sat next to me about oh i dunno about 30ish and started talking to me , saying oh hi she was rather drunk she said were have you been :confused: i thought um im on a plane flying out from ireland, but i said ireland , she slapped my arm and said jezzz aint you a funny man , then started telling me her life story , telling me she going to england for a few days and can i buy her a drink , ok i said it was buy one get 1 free on whisky , so she clicked her fingers and asked the stewerdess to get her a whisky , i got 2 she got 2 , she drunk her own , then she said dont you want yours , i said well not really , she said great can i have them looking thorough 2 little red eyes , i said yea ok help yourself :rolleyes: , she told me all about her life , her mother her father , asking if iv ever taken drugs , i said well yea years ago , she said yea im still smoking a bit dope wise now and again , and have i got any , errr no i said , she said i have :D looking like my smiley and lifted up her jumper to show a little bag of weed , by now she was getting a little touchy feely , gazza was getting paranoid by now , she said are you on face book , i said no , she said do you have a e mail add i said no , she said whats your phone number then , i said dont have a mobile phone , she said you know what , your full of **** if you dont want me to talk to you just tell me to get lost , i saw you on your mobile phone b4 you got on the plane she said , i said well its not my phone , she said whatever man **** you and sat in another seat ...... the longest hour of my life that was jezzzzzz my sa didnt help with that situation , what would you lot have done .. or said ..

mrb

Wow bit freaky that

yea mate funny but a bit freaky , funny thing was i felt guilty afterwards ::eek:: i thought should i sit next to her and say look im sorry , im just tired :) and tried to be nice , you know have a chat ect , but the plane was due to land in ten min .... i did see her walking out of the airport walking a little left to right drunk wise , she did make some funny comment about lifes crap man i wont be here much longer anyways :confused: but didnt ask her what she ment , prob just booze talking i soppose :confused:

mummylala

That is a bit of a weird one that!!!

The fact that she was watchin you before you got on the plane makes it even worse i think lol..

I have been in a similar situation where smeone (a bit drunk) has come up to me and started a random conversation then got a bit rude when i had shown no interest. I (the bad tempered cow that i am) got mad and told them to jog on.. I think if i had of been you gazza i would have told her to move seats or got someone else to move her... I know that the SA doesnt help but there is only so much someone can take lol

mrb

That is a bit of a weird one that!!!

The fact that she was watchin you before you got on the plane makes it even worse i think lol..

I have been in a similar situation where smeone (a bit drunk) has come up to me and started a random conversation then got a bit rude when i had shown no interest. I (the bad tempered cow that i am) got mad and told them to jog on.. I think if i had of been you gazza i would have told her to move seats or got someone else to move her... I know that the SA doesnt help but there is only so much someone can take lol

true but parhaps in another life we were married , and were destined to meet once again on that plane :) parhaps it was ment to be :confused: you read about stuff like that dont you , 2 lovers parted for thousands of years , rencarnated only to find each other again :) um ..... ok maybe not :cool: post edit im spoken for anyways before remus calls me a tart lolzzz

Damaged

Yeah i would of either done the fake thing or said that i had a partner, and they wouldn't of been to keen on me giving out my email/number to a random.

Rembrandt Broam

I'd probably have done what I always do if someone tries to start a conversation with me on a plane - given monosyllabic answers, and pretended to be deeply involved in my newspaper/book/music. :)

She does sound a bit of a weird one though. The comment about watching you before you got on the plane was a rather creepy. Getting on a plane with drugs about your person isn't the smartest move in the world either. I think you should just be grateful she moved seats and you didn't have to put up with her for the whole flight.

Ignace

Yeah, but what if she entered the number he gave her into her phone and then said "Now let me just try it to make sure I've entered it correctly." :eek: :D

Well, you could say something like this: "Sounds like a great idea !:D Let me go to the bathroom first. And you chicken out, looking for a new spot. Or you could come out when the plane lands. Excuse: Diarrhea.:rolleyes: