logitechdog

Hobbies and Interest:
--------------------------

Movies = Action. Comedy, horror, Sci-fi
Music = trance, techno, mix, club, some rock
TV = 5th gear, scrapheap challange, simpsons

Hobbies
----------
Acrylic painting, Drawing, computer graphics.

Game Programming in C++, 3d modeling in Maya.

Internet

What you want to be or are working as:
Hell Knows maybe a currier as u only have to repeat the same thing, plus
will get me out and meeting people 8O

the_recluse

Well i love listening to music, being with my close friends, singing, watching comedies (i would love to be funny), photography, science (not physics though), sleeping, playing video games, internet, i used to sing in a band a while back, also i plan to study biomedical sciences at uni and hopefully go on to medicine.

bluesman7

My hobbies are playing guitar and of course listening to guitar music too. I don't really do much else because playing guitar keeps my mind off my usual negative thoughts. I probably spend 5 hours at least everyday playing. Before the guitar I use to wake up miserable because I had nothing to look forward to. Music is the only thing I seem to understand and know and I am glad it's a parto of me.

Waybuloo

My interests: taking photos, I kid myself i'm an good photographer, and spend time tryin to prove that. Would like to take photography class, but that would require too much 'exposure'
I go swimming a lot, used to play basketball, now if only i can get enuf people to form a team...

My interest in movies is pretty ecclectic: Dogville, Chinatown, Scary Movie 2 & 3, Pulp Fiction, Magnolia, Brokeback Mountain, Keeping the Faith, Fight Club, Legends of the Fall, LOTR the two towers, Shrek, Nemo, Spirited Away, the Lover

music: hip hop, R n B, Mariah Carey, Jay Chou, A sang, Linkin Park

TV: Lost, ABC documentaries on nature, Sex and the City, desperate housewives, the simpsons, spongebob squarepants (just proves i'm still a kid at heart, or maybe jsut a bit silly!)

Fav books: DA Vinci code, The Long Firm, Somerset Maugham's short stories, Robert Cormier's Chocolate war struck such a chord with me when i was young.

My dream is to one day start building a doll house

OnlyDream

Hello all I'm new

For the past six years I have raced sled dogs. Unfortunatly due to my living situation (I currently live with my mother,her boyfriend and sister in a residential neighborhood) and the fact that I don't have any source of income I am unable to continue dog sledding. Dog sledding has been the only thing,really the only thing, which I had felt okay doing. My SA, depression, and so on almost disappear ( well, to some point anyway) when I am on the runners of my sled. I will one day have a kennel again because dog sledding has truly has become part of me.

So, this is all I do. Or, did.

I do have pet dogs too, which have been life savers. Literally. Right now I am considering trainig a psychiatric service dog for myself.

iamantisocial

I like drawing and fighting. Yea I've signed up in the local MMA gym... but If only it is legal to pick fights with anybody on the street, I'd do it. :D

the_sullen

i like to make collages with clippings from like maxim and fhm and rap mags and wizard. i also like to make up my own comic charaters and movie ideas. sometimes i write raps and rock songs. i play pokemon blue on gba and a bunch other crap on nes and sega. then theres wikipedia.com where i look up just any ol' thing.

jauggy

My favourite hobby would be chatting on forums. This one is one on the top of my list. I also like to chat to people on my own forums and watch my site grow.

The_Crusader

I love movies! I have so many favorites but a really good one I have just recently seen is "Welcome to the Dollhouse". Darkly hilarious yet very somber & depressing which many people on here will relate to. Check it out.

2QuietForThem

Hello. My name is Bill an I have SP. (Everybody at the same time . . . HELLO BILL!)

OK, for hobbies, I’m into car detailing. I have a Ford Expedition that I love to keep clean. I guess with having no friends, I have plenty of time for that. I’ve taken a few computer programming courses, but I’m now interested in contract management. I also like to do lawn work and lay ceramic tile.

Movies – Armageddon, Independence Day, Anchorman – Ron Burgundy, Rocky/Rambo movies, Steven Seagal movies, Sixth Sense, the Blue Collar Tour movies.

Music –70s and 80s pop, R&B, and funk

TV – Monk, WWE wrestling, Law & Order SVU, Andy Griffith, Spongebob

Seem to be a bit late on posting to this thread but here it goes.

You all seem like well adjusted individuals compared to me I feel belittled by your interests.

Fav film= Donnie Darko

Hobbies = hidden behind the facade of raising my children I forgot what I enjoy except for bodybuilding and playing with kids.

Music = pretty much like a little of everything, easily pleased me.

tv = simpsons and my name is earl, discovery channel documentaries

God that felt like filling out some internet dating agency form, not that I've done that :oops:

pinkputter

Well the NON-SA side of me says shopping, and doing stuff with friends, but I havent been able to do many of those things since this past year...I used to be the opposite of some one with SA, but definitely the epitome of one now

I have always enjoyed music, movies (going to the movies doesnt give me much anxiety), cooking, playing with my dogs, and I like doing craft stuff, knitting is relaxing. Cant think what else....

rubyted

i am a huge LOST fan (ashamed) to say! , i love paintin and drawin !! an love aLL those room makeover programs!!! , Oh and i love str8enin my hair (also sad) . i also like stayin in with my boyf (wen i feel a bit low)