Hobbies/Crafts

B

Beatrice

What do you guys like to do to help calm yourself if you're upset or anxious, or just feel like keeping yourself busy or relaxing? I have many different things, as I'm sure most of you do, but one thing that I really enjoy and that a lot of people find relaxing is crocheting. Anyone here who does the same? What do you guys DO? :)

coyote

sock monkeys

sock-monkey-pattern.jpg

sock-monkey-patterns.jpg

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I liked trombone; dont have it anymore. Writing... Tai Chi... music. Exercising/tennis. Being silly. Hopping through trees. (thats a lemur thing).

B

Beatrice

Haha do you really make sock monkeys, coyote? Those are cute. I think I'm going to try it.

Phoenixx

I usually just listen to music or watch a movie. Sometimes I'll play a video game or something. Cleaning also helps me a bit too.

Cooking, cleaning, random projects, watching TV/movie, play video games, drawing, chatting, writing, eating, getting lost in deep contemplation, meditating, and browsing the web. :3

Ryguy2598

Listening to music, playing guitar, surfing the web like right now etc. this all helps me calm my...well wouldn't say anxiety....but more I do this stuff out of boredom.....it's just something to do....Oh, and going to the gym as well since I recently got a membership and that keeps me busier.

xlisax

sock monkeys

sock-monkey-pattern.jpg

sock-monkey-patterns.jpg

These are awesome!
I got taught how to make these at school, and still love them! I may just have to make one this week! :D

Beatrice is crocheting hard? I keep trying to learn to knit but i lose interest, but a few people have said its easier to crochet when you know how to knit.