home alone and lonely

spawn

so im sitting here have the whole house to myself with nothing to do. dont feel like reading or listening to music, nothing is on tv(when is there ever) its snow like hell outside, i dont have a car so i cant drive to the movie store. man im tired of all the same old stuff i do. so boreeddddddddddddd and alone. just wish i had girlfriend one person i could just call and talk to or hangout with you know? im now just realizing how empty and unfullfilling my life is. feel like a waste of space. wish lightning would strike me or a bus hit me and put me out of my misory :(

The_9th_passenger

I feel exactly the same way. And even worse: I went out yesterday night after months of lonelyness... and know what?? i scaped away cause i felt anxious cause i wasn't being social at all cause i seem to be a totally idiot. But i would do tha same again :? cause i don't seem to be able to feel good while with other people cause i feel like crap about myself and there seems to be no way to avoid that feeling while with other people
And everyone sems to be happy and have a happy life...
Please death take me away from this hell!

InDeepshit

I have plenty of those days. Go busking- make a snowman or sculpture in the snow outside. Download something funny like scrubs, look up orisinal on google they have little pretty games. Just a few suggestions but i know that when i have those days myself everything seems pointless.. but any of those would hopefully inspire you and have a better day.

Infected_Malignity

spawn said:
so im sitting here have the whole house to myself with nothing to do. dont feel like reading or listening to music, nothing is on tv(when is there ever) its snow like hell outside, i dont have a car so i cant drive to the movie store. man im tired of all the same old stuff i do. so boreeddddddddddddd and alone. just wish i had girlfriend one person i could just call and talk to or hangout with you know? im now just realizing how empty and unfullfilling my life is. feel like a waste of space. wish lightning would strike me or a bus hit me and put me out of my misory :(

You're no waste of space, d00d! Plus, I know plenty of dudes who have a girlfriend + tons of friends and they STILL feel empty. Maybe you're searching in all the wrong places...!

Meow

Yeah I feel for you... I moved countries to be with my guy and he's worked non stop since we've got here. We're about to move to another coast so i'm losing the few friends it took me 4 years to make. I spend most days lonely.

I have a car but I haven't felt like driving it in a while. I just don't want to go out but I feel so trapped too.

:evil:

recluse

I drive and have cars but i still feel empty and isolated, because it's just no fun going to places on my own.