How About A Entertainment Forum

spawn

i know this sit eis about SA and related topics but i think it would be a nice thing to have a forum devoted to entertainment. where we can share and discuss music, movies, games, books, magazines etc. cause alot of us dont go out, i know i dont. and i spend alot time on these things, which sometimes can be a release or temporrary relief from SA or depression or even bored, which to me can be alomost as bad as SA or depression. what you guys think?

xSleepy

I hate the off topic forum. It seems like no one looks at that one. I think it would be nice to have an entertainment one :D

Generical

Yeh it would be fine if posts in off topic came up on the last ten posts....but they don't :( so not many people see them i guess

treffin

I think if there was an entertainment forum less people who use the off-topic forum would use it, because it'd be only for entertainment-related matters and not for anything unrelated to social anxiety. :D

summer

I enjoy the off topic forum but like you say, no one seems to reply or use it very much. It needs to come up in the last 10 posts.
It would be great filling the boredom with a few more mood lifting threads if more people used it more often.