How are you feeling?

awkwardamanda

that's very likely what the call is about. i got a similar call once and it turned out they wanted to talk to me about setting up a different kind of account. eep, phone calls make me nervous too, but i have a hunch that everything's ok with your money. :)
Thank you. That's encouraging.:) I won't get too specific, but I have enough that I could collect some interest if it were in a separate account, and also it would be a little a safer that way if someone were to steal my debit card and they couldn't access everything. I've known for a while I should set up another account, but I'm a terrible procrastinator. Also, I was avoiding the situation out of embarrassment. I've been out of school for two years and haven't got a better job and don't want to admit to that. Even working a crappy job though, I'm still saving money since I live with my parents and don't have a life. I just figured I might put it off until I got another job. Would have been smarter right after I finished school, even though I had less money then, because I wouldn't have been so ashamed of not having found a new job right away.::eek::

Phoenixx

Sleepy. I just took an hour nap. It didn't seem to help me much. :p

Feeling a bit better today. Refreshed, per se. I submitted my resume to Barnes and Noble this morning and am awaiting their call. I have a good feeling right now so hopefully that lasts :)
^ Good luck! Hope the good mood lasts as well. :)

awkwardamanda

...Ok, tried calling the bank. Got an answering machine message that, we're currently assisting other customers and please leave a message and we'll get back to you by the end of the day and blah blah blah. Hung up. Hmm. Now I just have to decide whether to actually leave a message if I get the machine again. Probably a better idea than calling over and over until someone picks up. Even then, the lady I need to speak to could be busy and need to call back anyway. Ugh, I hate telephone tag. Ok, I hate telephones.::(:

LifeInternal88

...Ok, tried calling the bank. Got an answering machine message that, we're currently assisting other customers and please leave a message and we'll get back to you by the end of the day and blah blah blah. Hung up. Hmm. Now I just have to decide whether to actually leave a message if I get the machine again. Probably a better idea than calling over and over until someone picks up. Even then, the lady I need to speak to could be busy and need to call back anyway. Ugh, I hate telephone tag. Ok, I hate telephones.::(:

Hey Amanda. I get happy when I see other Amandas:)

I get nervous on the telephone sometimes. I don't know why (I mean I don't even know these people). I remember calling a drivng school a few years back and just feeling nervous.

Also one time I had a telephonic interview for some internship. The lady asked for some determinants of the oil price. Haha I went blank. And that's quite easy.

lol @ sig

awkwardamanda

Ok, telepahine, you were right. I called the bank and it's all good now.:)

I always recommend that if people don't have it then to stay away from it. I used to update my status all the time but now like once a month or something. Today funnily enough. I don't see the point anymore really. My actual real friends know my news anyway and I doubt the remaining contacts particularly care. I've started commenting more on other peoples' things but when it comes to my own profile I don't send out much anymore. Pictures occasionally. Status occasionally. I don't want everyone knowing everything about my life. Though if you did join, you can hide your friends list from others now so they won't know how many you have. I'm thinking of doing so. One less thing for judgmental people to judge ::p:
Yeah, I see no point in posting status messages at all. I don't like to draw attention to myself. As for interests and favourite things, my attitude is that people know whatever it is that they know and if they want to know something else, they can ask. They're going to have to find out by talking to me. I wouldn't post pics aside from a profile pic. I'm too self-conscious and as I already said, I don't like drawing attention to myself. Good to know you can hide your friend list. I'd probably do that. I would even leave the relationship status blank. Not that I'm ashamed of being single. I just hate all the drama associated with it. People obsess over whether to change it as soon as they start dating someone or as soon as they break up. When my ex dumped me, I didn't tell my family right away. They found out a couple of days later because my brother saw it on Facebook. Screw that sh#t. If I ever join it will likely be just to lurk, and maybe to keep in touch with cousins or a few old friends I've grown apart from.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Not entirely sure right now. Lonely, I guess. Confused. :confused:

I feel I don't have the motivation to do anything, lately. The lack of ambition in my life is somewhat depressing. And my confidence is at a low, which doesn't help things.

Nanita

I feel I don't have the motivation to do anything, lately. The lack of ambition in my life is somewhat depressing. And my confidence is at a low, which doesn't help things.

Me too.. total lack of motivation, ambition and confidence. It feels empty, depressing.

Constantly living in fear. Fear at school.
Fear of people thinking I'm wrong.
Fear of losing my best friend, fear of having nobody.
Fear of being judged on the streets or insulted. Fear of life completely.

Constantly living in fear, that sums it up for me.
It´s so stressful, isnt it. I feel it when I´m trying to fall asleep, when walking on the street, when someone speaks to me, when the phone rings. Even if the things I fear don´t happen (well sometimes they do happen), this stressfull nervous fear is taking over.

Phoenixx

Kinda pissed. Just was sitting in peace, listening to my music and printing notes, then all of a sudden I hear this rapid, loud pounding on the door. Almost fell out of my chair. >.> The last time that happened, a friend of my roommate did it. Well, I was about to open the door when my roommate and her friends came in laughing, at me I'm sure, because I'm sure I looked quite surprised.

They grabbed a few things and now they're gone. Her friend actually invited me along, but since they just pissed me off and scared the crap out of me, I lied and said I had homework to do (Okay it was a half lie. I do have homework to do, but I don't need to do it tonight). >.>

Whatever. I'm going to take a hot shower, see if that improves my mood. At least I have my privacy back for now.

U

userremoved

The in lust part is awesome... Being in lust is a fun time.

The rest needs work doll;) sending happy thoughts your way

Nope. Not much fun when you can't do anything about it. Being horny all the time is like sitting in a theater watching the movie trailers when suddenly the film burns up. You're all worked up now and can't enjoy the film.

Little Miss Muffet

Im feeling trapped. I would really love to study something with a purpose like plumbing or forensic science, but When I was doing GCSE English we were told in the class what we had to do and my mind went blank. I couldnt contribute. Its no good for working in groups.

When I think of doing plumbing: I just think "what am I going to say to the people I work with everyday."

¯\(º_o)/¯

I have a Canker sore on the roof of my mouth right behind my back tooth, can't hardly move my mouth hurts so bad haha

Tired as hell haha

Im also missing a female friend, we was really close, then she just kinda stopped talking to me, wouldn't talk to me about it so im still kinda stuck trying to figure out what went wrong
Its pushed me to the brink to figure out and fix my problems, I miss her to death but I can't say its necessarly a bad thing as I have made alot of progress in the las few weeks because of it :) its just at a huge price