How are you feeling?

Kiwong

ah i c. Well the good part about things that have happened in the past is that we can learn from it and hopefuly be better equipped to go through it again, thank goodness. Good luck, I hope nothing bad comes out of it for you kiwong.:)

Thanks Blue Days, that is right, it is important to be vigilant, although sometimes you don't know which direction life's nasty little surprise are coming from.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
It's my birthday today. Yay! (That's about as enthusiastic I can be about it)

24 years old. But I don't feel any different than I did yesterday. I still feel life's passing me by, to be honest. Still intimidated, to the point of scared s#*tless, by the opposite sex, still single - which is hardly surprising.

Anyway, without getting too depressing, I guess I should try and enjoy today.

Boby

24 years old. But I don't feel any different than I did yesterday. I still feel life's passing me by, to be honest. Still intimidated, to the point of scared s#*tless, by the opposite sex, still single - which is hardly surprising.

Anyway, without getting too depressing, I guess I should try and enjoy today.

Happy Birth Day Graeme!Forget about all the life problems and enjoy your B day.:D

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Happy birthday, Graeme. I hope you enjoy your day. :)

Happy Birth Day Graeme!Forget about all the life problems and enjoy your B day.:D

Happy B'day Graeme ^^

Happy birthday Graeme!

Thanks. :D I think I'll just relax today, might not bother about my cousin's 18th birthday party this evening - nothing against my cousin - it just I'm still slightly hungover and tired from last night's gig.

Iluv

bday_animated_balloons.gif

DeadmanWalking

Scratch it, now I feel really nervous. :x

Take a deep breath, try to calm down and don't think about it so much:). Good ol' paralysis by analysis is knocking on your door and wants to know if he can come in. Don't let him. Things will go good, this_portrait. Good luck with it and enjoy yourself:D!