How are you feeling?

marwan kamel

saddest day of my life i have lost one of my best friends .he wasmore than a brother
i don't know how i wouldnt see him again :''"""""""""""""""((((

Phoenixx

I get really nervous and uneasy when I can't understand what someone is saying to me. I just kind of freeze and stare at them until my brain can figure out what has just been said.
^ Exactly the same for me too. Then I get even more anxious as I sit there staring, trying to figure out what they said, all the while I'm also freaking out that the other person probably thinks I'm stupid.

MikeyC

Generally mixed but sooooo happy about the coincidental fact that one of my best friends is moving into a house on my street. I'm so used to everybody living a long train ride away at least, I can't believe my luck!! Too good to be true surely.
Don't question it! It's happening and that's awesome! :D Happy for you, twiggle.

I get really nervous and uneasy when I can't understand what someone is saying to me. I just kind of freeze and stare at them until my brain can figure out what has just been said.
Yeah, same here. I have to sort of pretend I heard what was said and hope that "yes" is the answer they're after. One more reason why I dislike talking on phones.

Groovy with a Capital GROOOVY :cool:
Awesome! What's got you feeling this way?

silveraks13

saddest day of my life i have lost one of my best friends .he wasmore than a brother
i don't know how i wouldnt see him again :''"""""""""""""""((((

I'm so sorry to hear about your best friend! There is nothing any of us can say to make the pain go away but I for one will put some loving energy out for you. He will never leave your heart. Much love!!

MsBuzzkillington

Once someone with a really, really thick accent came into the store I worked at and tried to order a cake. He was asking if they could do something and I absolutely could NOT understand what he was saying. It was so awful. I was like, what? uh? Sorry? huh? I don't really know... I can have someone call you in the morning. Huh? And he kept repeating it and got really really mad at me. It was sooooo awful.

Usually if I didn't hear or understand someone I do just stare there with a blank stare hoping I can figure it out so I don't have to ask them repeat it or whatever, who knows why I do it.

Phoenixx

Emotionally exhausted, yet I'm somewhat wide awake and it's past 1am. I have a feeling I may be up longer than I want to be.

MikeyC

Emotionally exhausted, yet I'm somewhat wide awake and it's past 1am. I have a feeling I may be up longer than I want to be.
Being emotionally exhausted can play on your mind a lot, which is probably why you're wide awake. Hopefully you can get some rest shortly.

Nathália

I've been happier than normal all week but now I feel like I'm close to death. The horrible feeling hit's when it wants to. I think I'm tired and lonely. I feel like everything is going to shut down on me and I won't wake up for a couple of years. I've been working on my work since 3:00 PM and it's now 1:00 A.M. and I don't want to go to my bed. I hope it's just the medicine. I feel dry and unreal....everything feels unreal. I'm frustrated but I'm drugged up, so I can't show it too much....maybe that's am excellent thing because a few weeks ago I was about to bite everyone heads off and explode.

Srijita52

I've been happier than normal all week but now I feel like I'm close to death. The horrible feeling hit's when it wants to. I think I'm tired and lonely. I feel like everything is going to shut down on me and I won't wake up for a couple of years. I've been working on my work since 3:00 PM and it's now 1:00 A.M. and I don't want to go to my bed. I hope it's just the medicine. I feel dry and unreal....everything feels unreal. I'm frustrated but I'm drugged up, so I can't show it too much....maybe that's am excellent thing because a few weeks ago I was about to bite everyone heads off and explode.
Sorry you're feeling this way Beleza. I hope you feel happy again soon :)

Aletheia

I hope you're feeling better Weirdy

chest+burster.jpg