How are you feeling?

Srijita52

Confused. Am I doing something wrong here? All I know that I can't be stuck in a career that I don't like. I don't care if they're better or more practical if I always end up hating what I do then what's the point? I don't know if I'm making the wrong choice, maybe I am.

Feeling_Nothing

Confused. Am I doing something wrong here? All I know that I can't be stuck in a career that I don't like. I don't care if they're better or more practical if I always end up hating what I do then what's the point? I don't know if I'm making the wrong choice, maybe I am.

What's wrong :( ? What choice do you have to make?

Srijita52

What's wrong :( ? What choice do you have to make?

Well I'm thinking of becoming a child psychologist but everyone around me is telling me to do a course in management which is more practical here. I'm pretty sure I'm really not interested though and will probably hate it as well :(

Feeling_Nothing

Well I'm thinking of becoming a child psychologist but everyone around me is telling me to do a course in management which is more practical here. I'm pretty sure I'm really not interested though and will probably hate it as well :(

You have to do what you like, if you don't think you will enjoy being in management then don't. It's YOUR life, YOUR job so it should be YOUR choice.

bcsr

Feeling okay, still pretty damn anxious. I passed my polygraph, but man I HATE those things.

I started having a really bad anxiety attack about half-way through, examiner asked me a question, which I answered honestly as no. Then he asks me in an accusing tone, "Regarding the last question, would you like to go ahead and change your answer now?". Even though I KNOW I was being honest, I got so worked up thinking he was accusing me and wondering if my anxiety triggered a hit.

Ugh, those things are grueling!

Srijita52

You have to do what you like, if you don't think you will enjoy being in management then don't. It's YOUR life, YOUR job so it should be YOUR choice.
Yep, that's what I'm going to do it gets a bit confusing though when people say I'm ruining my life. I just hope I'll be able to make the social interaction I need for it.
Feeling okay, still pretty damn anxious. I passed my polygraph, but man I HATE those things.

I started having a really bad anxiety attack about half-way through, examiner asked me a question, which I answered honestly as no. Then he asks me in an accusing tone, "Regarding the last question, would you like to go ahead and change your answer now?". Even though I KNOW I was being honest, I got so worked up thinking he was accusing me and wondering if my anxiety triggered a hit.

Ugh, those things are grueling!
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better.
Horrible. And regretful that I... ugh. I can't even post it. Way to go, self.

But yeah. Depths of despair, really. Wanting a way out but it doesn't come easily.

Er... not that anyone's going to pay any attention to this post. I'm hardly on here... for specific reasons... But I wish I could be. I miss it :(
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Is there any particular reason for having such feelings?

Dovahkiin

I'm ok at the moment. Just got my drivers permit :) I was so damn nervous going to the DMV. Everything turned out better than expected though :)
chuck+norris+thumbs+up+approves+approval+awesome+15335930.jpg

Invisibleman

Well today was an even worse day than yesterday. I feel depressed and im stressed out as sh!t so my weekend isnt going to be good either.

MrJones

Glad that I could finally talk to an old friend months after that person silently disappeared. YAY! :)

Also, very hungry :p

Phoenixx

Horrible. And regretful that I... ugh. I can't even post it. Way to go, self.

But yeah. Depths of despair, really. Wanting a way out but it doesn't come easily.

Er... not that anyone's going to pay any attention to this post. I'm hardly on here... for specific reasons... But I wish I could be. I miss it :(
^ Hugs to you. Why aren't you on here more (if you don't mind me asking)?

Phoenixx

I'm feeling really awful today. Really depressed, anxious, and extremely self-conscious and I don't even know why. Just another one of those days I guess.

MikeyC

Do what you want, not what others want from you.

I'm feeling really awful today. Really depressed, anxious, and extremely self-conscious and I don't even know why. Just another one of those days I guess.
I'm sorry you're feeling this way, Phoenixx. *hugs*

Iluv

I'm sure somebody said it but this life is yours not theirs. You have the freedom to be whatever you want. Don't throw that away just to conform to what someone else wants. It's what you want.
I got pushed into the social sciences when I should really be in engineering, so I can relate.