How are you feeling?

Srijita52

Me and my partner (below) will destroy you.

Ferd-oliver.jpg

He will sit on you. Uweeheheheeheheeeeeeee
Ohh! okay now I'm scared!! >.<

Kiwong

I've been called so many names. A dickhead mainly. Maybe I am a failure, it seems so many where I work have that expectation of me, so much so that is has affected my health.

However, I have to keep trying to battle for myself, to look after myself, even if I feel lost, and a failure. I can't give up or descend into self hatred. I want to be positive, I want to feel good about myself.

My very survival could depend on how I proceed from here. The time of necessity has arrived again.

MrSunday

I've been called so many names. A dickhead mainly. Maybe I am a failure, it seems so many where I work have that expectation of me, so much so that is has affected my health.

However, I have to keep trying to battle for myself, to look after myself, even if I feel lost, and a failure. I can't give up or descend into self hatred. I want to be positive, I want to feel good about myself.

My very survival could depend on how I proceed from here. The time of necessity has arrived again.

What do you want to achieve?

jonas89

Im so excited and a little nervous,, I get to be a boss tomorrow yayy haha and work for 20 hours straight :p but it's going to be fun hopefully

dragonoth

Right now I'm feeling a little nervous about my exam tomorrow. I've only looked at half the syllabus. At the same time I'm quite excited for it to be over.

Earlier today I woke up in good spirits and after volunteering I am left in a slightly depressed mood. Maybe I was wrongly expecting a miraculous change into some confident, social person. Needless to say I let myself down, yet at the same time it isn't a big deal because I've got the rest of my life to become the person I've always dreamed about being.

My toe hurts, my head hurts even more, and I'm distressed over a few things. My head is spinning.

Looking forward to sleeping.

Nathália

one of these day s were i wouldnt care shooting myself. because thats what i deserve.

It's so not what you deserve Gaucho. I'm sorry that you feel at that point, your existence is worth something, you deserve to have a beautiful life.

Because many people call you names that does not make you a failure. A majority still does not make people right.

dottie

so sick of people getting handouts and rewarded for being eff-ups while i struggle to make ends meet. it pains me to remain tactful and not call them out while they boast of their hundreds? of thousands of dollars fraudulence.

lonely_drummer

Feeling nervous. For the past week or so, Ive been chatting with a girl who has gone through the same seizure episodes that I went through. We've been texting each other frequently and just now she asked me if I wanted to go for a walk with her tomorrow. I did my usual maybe routine, you know not make any promises so I can chicken out at the last minute and not go. I just don't know, Im pretty sure I'll just say I can't go, urrrggggg, how am I going to sleep tonight?

I keep telling myself that I need to go to bed earlier so I can wake up earlier (ie before noon). But every night, I find myself in the exact same spot: on the computer. :rolleyes:

Nathália

so sick of people getting handouts and rewarded for being eff-ups while i struggle to make ends meet. it pains me to remain tactful and not call them out while they boast of their hundreds? of thousands of dollars fraudulence.

I agree, it's not fair that people abuse the system especially when they don't really need it.

I keep telling myself that I need to go to bed earlier so I can wake up earlier (ie before noon). But every night, I find myself in the exact same spot: on the computer. :rolleyes:

Me, too I get bored and end up logging on anyways, no matter what schedule I set. Do you take naps? If you do maybe you can cut them out to sleep longer at night...

Nathália

Nervous, stressed out, and tired. Need some sleep.

I hope you sleep it off and sleep well. :)

Feeling nervous. For the past week or so, Ive been chatting with a girl who has gone through the same seizure episodes that I went through. We've been texting each other frequently and just now she asked me if I wanted to go for a walk with her tomorrow. I did my usual maybe routine, you know not make any promises so I can chicken out at the last minute and not go. I just don't know, Im pretty sure I'll just say I can't go, urrrggggg, how am I going to sleep tonight?

I would feel nervous in that situation too, being poor at conversation. Do you really want to talk to this girl?