How are you feeling?

InvisaLady

Crappy, Mother refuses to replace the car cd player cause it costs too much. Now I have to listen to the same 4 bad songs WJJO plays over and over and over again .......or her talk about nothing.

MikeyC

Tired and empty. Nothing to offer.

I was supposed to call my work front office yesterday regarding my pay discrepancy, but I didn't do that through phone anxiety. It's Friday today so I really should do it today unless I want to wait until Monday.

Srijita52

Tired and empty. Nothing to offer.

I was supposed to call my work front office yesterday regarding my pay discrepancy, but I didn't do that through phone anxiety. It's Friday today so I really should do it today unless I want to wait until Monday.
I'm sorry.
Yeah, phone calls are the worst, I hope you can do it today.

lonely_drummer

Not so good. Just got home from the doctors office and it turns out my dosage of Dilantin is being increased which is te opposite of what I wanted. These ****in pills are killing me. I've pretty much been in bed since Sunday. Ive become so useless. Just writing this is a chore. Five more months of this ****ing bull**** and that's only a minimum. **** this

Srijita52

Not so good. Just got home from the doctors office and it turns out my dosage of Dilantin is being increased which is te opposite of what I wanted. These ****in pills are killing me. I've pretty much been in bed since Sunday. Ive become so useless. Just writing this is a chore. Five more months of this ****ing bull**** and that's only a minimum. **** this
That sucks drummer, I'm sorry, hang in there.

Phoenixx

Kind of.. raw, I guess you could say. After having a horrible day yesterday, I made myself go out this morning just to get out of the house. The same acquaintance I went to the college with a few weeks ago wanted me to go again today, so I did. He's a very extroverted person, always up for a conversation. Being as depressed and anxious as I was yesterday, I rushed myself out of my comfort zone which was a mistake. I felt fine talking to him on the way up, and I felt fine while I sat in a corner and read while I waited even though there were quite a bit of people going in and out today. I even ended up showing one kid where Administrations was and it didn't even bother me. On the way back home though I felt kind of sick and extremely self-conscious, and I've been that way since.

Weird how I can sometimes do things out of my comfort zone just fine, but AFTER they've already occurred I get slammed with anxiety. Doesn't make any sense. :confused:

Also, I haven't been keeping up with my picture challenge. I haven't done anything in 5 days and I feel bad. I haven't even been in the mood though to look at myself. Seems like every day when I do manage to look in the mirror I see something different. I'm tired of it and I really don't know what else I can do. ::(:

Srijita52

Kind of.. raw, I guess you could say. After having a horrible day yesterday, I made myself go out this morning just to get out of the house. The same acquaintance I went to the college with a few weeks ago wanted me to go again today, so I did. He's a very extroverted person, always up for a conversation. Being as depressed and anxious as I was yesterday, I rushed myself out of my comfort zone which was a mistake. I felt fine talking to him on the way up, and I felt fine while I sat in a corner and read while I waited even though there were quite a bit of people going in and out today. I even ended up showing one kid where Administrations was and it didn't even bother me. On the way back home though I felt kind of sick and extremely self-conscious, and I've been that way since.

Weird how I can sometimes do things out of my comfort zone just fine, but AFTER they've already occurred I get slammed with anxiety. Doesn't make any sense. :confused:

Also, I haven't been keeping up with my picture challenge. I haven't done anything in 5 days and I feel bad. I haven't even been in the mood though to look at myself. Seems like every day when I do manage to look in the mirror I see something different. I'm tired of it and I really don't know what else I can do. ::(:
I get this feeling sometimes too, but mostly because I tend to overanalyse everything I did. Hang in there.

There're times when we feel too unmotivated to keep up with our challanges. Maybe you can work on it again when you feel a little more ready.

Gaucho

nervous, not very good, not too bad, id say better than normally. fear is also there, positive thinking? that is not my thing lately.