How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

Just got some wonderful news. Mouse, my sister's cat that was diagnosed with cancer 8 months ago, never did have cancer! I'm elated, but really upset because we almost had her put to sleep.
^ Wow that's great! Sucks that they put you through a scare like that in the first place due to a misdiagnosis. It's a good thing you didn't put her to sleep.

EscapeArtist

feel crap and like i'm in a tunnel can't figure out why, going to have to re-try my supplements one by one and see which one is doing it or if it's my default mood at the moment. either way. sucks. maybe just taking tooooooooo much oxazepam. probably. no more of that unless emergency.

MikeyC

Nothing screams awkward than when you're looking at jewelry with your brother and the aid comes over all smiling looking at the both of you and starts helping. Then when my brother tells her about shopping for his girlfriend, she just asks us confused, "You're not together?" :eek:mg:
Eep, that would be embarrassing. Luckily I just have one brother so nobody thankfully asks us that. ::p:

Just got some wonderful news. Mouse, my sister's cat that was diagnosed with cancer 8 months ago, never did have cancer! I'm elated, but really upset because we almost had her put to sleep.
Exceptional news, superfluous!

Srijita52

Confused. I don't understand why everyone go out of their way to ignore me? Or maybe its just in my head? Or maybe there're some real real reasons that make me invisible? I just can't seem to figure it out.

dottie

Confused. I don't understand why everyone go out of their way to ignore me? Or maybe its just in my head? Or maybe there're some real real reasons that make me invisible? I just can't seem to figure it out.

it's probably in your head. the squeaky wheel gets the grease. maybe you need to squeak more.

Are you talking about online or in real life? I know sometimes I have to stop myself from thinking it. Often I realize, it is just my anxiety making me think that is happening.

this_portrait

I can't sleep, probably because I slept all day. Wondering if I should just stay up, pull an all-nighter and then take a nap after class tomorrow...

Srijita52

it's probably in your head. the squeaky wheel gets the grease. maybe you need to squeak more.
Yeah, I agree. I guess I should try and stop overanalysing everything.
Are you talking about online or in real life? I know sometimes I have to stop myself from thinking it. Often I realize, it is just my anxiety making me think that is happening.
I'm talking about real life, its just my so called "friends" often make me feel that way, not that they are to be completely blamed either.

Srijita52

That's awesome super! :)
feel crap and like i'm in a tunnel can't figure out why, going to have to re-try my supplements one by one and see which one is doing it or if it's my default mood at the moment. either way. sucks. maybe just taking tooooooooo much oxazepam. probably. no more of that unless emergency.
Hang in there Escape. I hope you feel better soon.

Srijita52

I'm sorry, Srijita. Why do you feel they shouldn't be completely blamed?

Well my own lack of social skills definitely plays a role here. I mean who would want to invite such person to something who rarely talks, or texts them or has anything interesting to say or do.

MikeyC

Well my own lack of social skills definitely plays a role here. I mean who would want to invite such person to something who rarely talks, or texts them or has anything interesting to say or do.
You're trying your best. However this is one thing where you'll have to take the initiative, and if something is happening, text your friends and tell them you want to go. It will be hard at first trying to burst out of that shell you've made yourself comfortable in, but it will be good for you. :)

Srijita52

You're trying your best. However this is one thing where you'll have to take the initiative, and if something is happening, text your friends and tell them you want to go. It will be hard at first trying to burst out of that shell you've made yourself comfortable in, but it will be good for you. :)
Thanks Mikey and you're right. I've to take the initiative. I know it'll take a while but I definitely need to keep trying. I really needed that advice. :)
How are you doing?

MikeyC

Thanks Mikey and you're right. I've to take the initiative. I know it'll take a while but I definitely need to keep trying. I really needed that advice. :)
How are you doing?
It's hard to take the initiative - it's something I fail at, too - but it will help you and might allow you to talk a little more freely with your friends.

I'm okay. My shoulder is still playing up but otherwise doing okay.

Srijita52

It's hard to take the initiative - it's something I fail at, too - but it will help you and might allow you to talk a little more freely with your friends.

I'm okay. My shoulder is still playing up but otherwise doing okay.
Thanks, I can just try I guess.
What's wrong with your shoulder? Sorry if you mentioned earlier and I missed it.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Really uncomfortable right now. I just don't think I can record my voice in my bedroom with my mother still in house. I mean, I want to, I'm just paranoid of me being overheard.

MikeyC

Well, I'm feeling good. I went to a friend's house tonight, and I was dreading it because I thought there was going to be a whole lot of people I didn't know. Turned out that it was a smaller gathering and I knew everyone except one person, who was nice herself. I didn't like having the focus on me from everyone when we were talking about my band/drumming but overall I had a good night.

What topped it off is that I've been texting that girl I like and she said that I'm not a distraction to her and that her and I should watch a Bond movie next time I'm down (long back story - not worth getting into), so yeah, that's going well.

It's nearly 2am and I have to be at work at 5am, but it's been a far better night than what I was anticipating. :thumbup: