How are you feeling?

Ferdinandus

Emotionally exhausted, frustrated, sad, tears in my eyes, little hope of ever being able to change and the feeling that I will go into hiding in my hole in the ground (metaphorically speaking, obviously), where I hide when things go wrong. My friend asked me last weekend if I wanted to smell cocaine with him. I told him that I didn't. But I might now.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Thanks Graeme, I hope you're doing well too.

Aye, am no too bad. Still pissed off that ma sister seems tae think that makin' me "promise" tae do something means that she get her way aw the time. :eek:h:

276870_280786521986112_299757984_q.jpg

Emotionally blackmail is a lot o' fun, until someone gets hurt... :bat: Then it's hilarious! :sarcastic: Dinnae worry am being sarcastic, there.

twiggle

I'm a lot better today than I was yesterday. Turns out pretty much all of my colleagues feel the same way I do about certain things. At least I know it's not just me who has been feeling the way I have been.
Work hasn't been great lately, but I'm determined to re-discover the love I used to have for that place and then leave it on a high.
We'll see I guess...

Really bored. It's weird because I could be doing something, but I'm just really apathetic and uninterested for whatever reason. I've been like this lately.

Pretty fed up with the constant social tension. I'm more aware of how my body is now, I often stop to assess how I'm feeling, and I've noticed - unsurprisingly - that I'm almost always tense tense TENSE, so freaking tense. It can't be healthy. My logical mind knows it isn't right, that there's no reason to be so self-conscious, but I can't get my emotions to respond that way. Damn if I don't try, though - I try so freaking hard each and every day to relax, act normal, meet people's gazes evenly, stand my ground - but it's exhausting. And then I get depressed when I've put so much effort into it only to feel I'm getting nowhere :(

I wish I had just one person who lived near me that I really liked and could spend time with. It would make a world of difference. I feel so alone. I hope things change for me soon because this is torture :( I have no purpose.

argh I hate making long posts but whatever...

Silatuyok

Pretty fed up with the constant social tension. I'm more aware of how my body is now, I often stop to assess how I'm feeling, and I've noticed - unsurprisingly - that I'm almost always tense tense TENSE, so freaking tense. It can't be healthy. My logical mind knows it isn't right, that there's no reason to be so self-conscious, but I can't get my emotions to respond that way. Damn if I don't try, though - I try so freaking hard each and every day to relax, act normal, meet people's gazes evenly, stand my ground - but it's exhausting. And then I get depressed when I've put so much effort into it only to feel I'm getting nowhere :(

I wish I had just one person who lived near me that I really liked and could spend time with. It would make a world of difference. I feel so alone. I hope things change for me soon because this is torture :( I have no purpose.

argh I hate making long posts but whatever...

Move to Indiana. I need a friend. :)

Move to Indiana. I need a friend. :)

I wish I could. I've had a few kind people on here say that - don't think they were serious but it almost makes me want to drop everything and run away to some other state. I wouldn't, but I fantasize about doing things like that sometimes.

I've packed up and left more than once before, though, and it only ever gives me false hope things will get better. I am wherever I go, and therefore so are my problems. Have to change myself inside and the outside will be better. Don't know if that will ever happen though.

Thanks though, Marie, I really wish I could, you have no idea.

KiaKaha

Banned
Stupid Island.

I need to learn how to swim. Just in case of tsunami's

It irks me being so remote from the rest of the world. I want to hang with the cool kids too.

planemo

man i hate to admit it but i'm feeling ridiculously lonely. :sad:

i just wish i was a different person so that i wouldn't feel this way anymore.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Incapable of connecting with people. It's like I don't belong... :sad:

Depressed
Lonely
Inferior

Ah just feel fed up tae be honest. Fed up with feelin' like ma life's not ma own. Fed up feelin' like ah've got nae choice but tae please those around me all the time - because deep down, am a disappointment. Oh, and am fed up with people laugh at me everytime ah open ma mouth! 99% o' the time :kickingmyself: Despite the Scottish accent, not everything ah say is funny, or even meant tae be! Awright?! :bat:

I'm feeling really grateful to have this place. To have a group of people who understand firsthand - unfortunate as it is - what SA is like, to have somewhere to vent to people who have been there and done that... Days like today make me feel like I'm going to snap, but it really does make it that much better to know there is a concentrated group of people somewhere who can relate perfectly.

Now I need to find some way to get over the residual emotions after feeling utterly humiliated today. I really hate society :sad:

Nathália

I'm feeling really grateful to have this place. To have a group of people who understand firsthand - unfortunate as it is - what SA is like, to have somewhere to vent to people who have been there and done that... Days like today make me feel like I'm going to snap, but it really does make it that much better to know there is a concentrated group of people somewhere who can relate perfectly.

Now I need to find some way to get over the residual emotions after feeling utterly humiliated today. I really hate society :sad:

Aw. Exactly it can help a ton. Social phobics know all about embarrassment, clicked over to your journal. I like that you are trying, it's hard having SA and throwing yourself out there in the mix. It would affect me deeply too, but unfortunately that is life, I see where you come from.

man i hate to admit it but i'm feeling ridiculously lonely. :sad:

i just wish i was a different person so that i wouldn't feel this way anymore.

It's alright here I'll admit it too, I'm so lonely I hug my pillow and have conversations with it.
Straight lonely. TMI? It's okay to admit that's what this place is for. Oh.....

Incapable of connecting with people. It's like I don't belong...

Depressed
Lonely
Inferior

Ah just feel fed up tae be honest. Fed up with feelin' like ma life's not ma own. Fed up feelin' like ah've got nae choice but tae please those around me all the time - because deep down, am a disappointment. Oh, and am fed up with people laugh at me everytime ah open ma mouth! 99% o' the time :kickingmyself: Despite the Scottish accent, not everything ah say is funny, or even meant tae be! Awright?! :bat:

Graeme is so not inferior. I know when use to get upset people used to laugh because of how country I sounded. Sorry.

no

I honestly just feel bad right now. I’m so discontent with everything. Thinking about the future makes me sick, I’m pretty sure I’m destined to be a failure. How does anyone function day to day? I don’t get it. The simplest things seem so impossible to me. I can’t even function properly for five minutes. I guess I don’t really know how to do anything but complain.