How are you feeling?

Silatuyok

Very upset. I need someone to talk to on here that is not judgmental and I mean open minded because I don't feel comfortable sharing this with many people because I already know what the reaction is going to be, but I desperately need to discuss it.

You can PM me, if you want. I'm very open-minded. :)

planemo

I hate my guts...

:sad: aww, what's wrong gazelle?

Very upset. I need someone to talk to on here that is not judgmental and I mean open minded because I don't feel comfortable sharing this with many people because I already know what the reaction is going to be, but I desperately need to discuss it.

i can't promise being very open minded but if you wanna talk i'll be happy to listen. :)

Depressed and lonely but somehow ok. I need some friends :p hahah

i think a lot here can relate. hope you feel better soon.

KiaKaha

Banned

You can talk to me if you want, you know I am your friend here. I am so open minded my brain falls out.

Last edited:

SmartyPants

I just started a new job. I am struggling as if I talk to people I wont get the job done. I will be too slow. Im not like other people in this. People are trying to talk to me one especially and I just wanna say to him dont bother im not worth it. At work I get a lot of suicidal ideation so much that it will bring me to tears.

jaim38

I feel kind of bad. I was so nice to my parents, friends, fellow volunteers, and even strangers but I have trouble being nice to my brother. He keeps procrastinating on important things like assignments and applications and keeps nagging me to help him with those. Early in the morning, I had to scan in his assignment for him. At night, I have to proofread his personal statement and stand by as "support" while he submits his documents to various math programs around the country. I was starting to sweat in his hot little room but he wouldn't let me go, most of the time. He told me his application is due at midnight *Gasp* and I told him he should have done them earlier. And I thought I was procrastinating. Oh, did i mention that he had to drop a course this semester because he missed a test? He seriously needs time management skills.

I just started a new job. I am struggling as if I talk to people I wont get the job done. I will be too slow. Im not like other people in this. People are trying to talk to me one especially and I just wanna say to him dont bother im not worth it. At work I get a lot of suicidal ideation so much that it will bring me to tears.

People talk to you because they want to get to know you better, feel you out because you're new. Give them a chance and you'll be glad you did.

gazelle

I'm sorry you feel like that, it's natural to be slow at the beginning of your job... Hopefully, once you get the hang of it things will get better and you'll become more confident.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah get the feeling people hate an' take an instant dislike tae me because ah dinnae talk much. And am no very outgoing... maybe it's just me?

drganon

Incredibly stupid. I was so consumed with a group project for school, that I forgot to take a quiz( for the same class ironically). Thanks to that, I've completely lost any chance of getting an A, and will have to struggle to maintain a B. I could shoot myself for being so stupid.

Lamb

Weird. Must be the medication.

Incredibly stupid. I was so consumed with a group project for school, that I forgot to take a quiz( for the same class ironically). Thanks to that, I've completely lost any chance of getting an A, and will have to struggle to maintain a B. I could shoot myself for being so stupid.

Is it possible you can explain that to the teacher? That would bug me too.

jaim38

Conflicted. Let me explain. In an effort to overcome SA, I started chatting with strangers on skype (without webcam turned on of course) using a pseudonym. I was hoping it would be a "no-strings attached, non-commitment" kind of deal. I got really friendly with some of the strangers. Now, one of them asked me if I have FB, instagram, or twitter because he wants to follow me! Yikes!

What do I do? I want to keep my online life separate from my real life, for the most part. I never imagined that one of my skype buddies will actually want to be friends with me. Did I mention I am using a pseudonym? What if I told this person my real name and this person realized I've been lying to him the whole time we were chatting? I don't want to hurt his feelings.

I think I have a solution: tell him that I don't have FB, instagram, or twitter, which is a lie. He'll probably find it hard to believe because who doesn't have FB or twitter nowadays?

planemo

^
sorry to hear that graeme. i know how it feels.

I think I have a solution: tell him that I don't have FB, instagram, or twitter, which is a lie. He'll probably find it hard to believe because who doesn't have FB or twitter nowadays?

Err... ME (or should that be I?)

JuiceB

Terrible. I can't turn down the volume on my thoughts and they are running rampant. I want to destroy something even though I know that's not the answer. This is the worst I've felt all week.

MikeyC

for the past week or so, been battling my want to scratch myself.
Maybe this will help you? ;)

images

Conflicted. Let me explain. In an effort to overcome SA, I started chatting with strangers on skype (without webcam turned on of course) using a pseudonym. I was hoping it would be a "no-strings attached, non-commitment" kind of deal. I got really friendly with some of the strangers. Now, one of them asked me if I have FB, instagram, or twitter because he wants to follow me! Yikes!

What do I do? I want to keep my online life separate from my real life, for the most part. I never imagined that one of my skype buddies will actually want to be friends with me. Did I mention I am using a pseudonym? What if I told this person my real name and this person realized I've been lying to him the whole time we were chatting? I don't want to hurt his feelings.

A friend of mine has no social media, and prefers to keep it that way. You are not obligated to give him any details about yourself that you don't want to, nor are you obligated to give him your Facebook or anything like that.

If you do like him and want to continue chatting, you'll eventually have to reveal more of your identity, though, otherwise he will get bored.

Terrible. I can't turn down the volume on my thoughts and they are running rampant. I want to destroy something even though I know that's not the answer. This is the worst I've felt all week.
I'm sorry, man. Go do something you like and hopefully the volume will be almost muted.