How are you feeling?

LoyalXenite

Just under constant pressure from ma oldest sister tae get outta the house more; and be more confident and sociable. And she says "Yer gonnae do it or else... only jokin'" - that's verbatim, by the way. Aye, very funny. Ye should do stand-up comedy! :eek:h:

She says she's just tryin' to help, yet ah feel she treated t he same way ma dad used. Doesn't care about what ah think, doesnae like being disagreed with, always has tae get her own way. Can't take "No" for an answer!

As ah said, it's hard tae huv confidence in yerself when yer no taken seriously most o' the time. :idontknow:

When i read your posts i can hear it in a scottish accent :bigsmile:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
When i read your posts i can hear it in a scottish accent :bigsmile:

Should really stop writin' ma accent, shouldn't ah? But ah cannae seem tae stop masel' fae doing it. :ironicsmile:

Eh... what was ah gonnae say? Oh, aye... yer no the only member on here tae read ma posts on here in a Scottish accent. Am sure a lot o' youse are daein' that now, anyway? Since ah started writin' in the Scottish dialect mair recently. Fur reasons beyond me, of course. :sarcastic:

That said, female SPW members apparently find it charmin' that ah write ma post in ma Scottish accent. Well, ah say apprently... no, that am complainin'! :bigsmile:

LoyalXenite

Should really stop writin' ma accent, shouldn't ah? But ah cannae seem tae stop masel' fae doing it. :ironicsmile:

Eh... what was ah gonnae say? Oh, aye... yer no the only member on here tae read ma posts on here in a Scottish accent. Am sure a lot o' youse are daein' that now, anyway? Since ah started writin' in the Scottish dialect mair recently. Fur reasons beyond me, of course. :sarcastic:

That said, female SPW members apparently find it charmin' that ah write ma post in ma Scottish accent. Well, ah say apprently... no, that am complainin'! :bigsmile:

Oh no dont stop, i love it, it cheers me up :thumbup:
My nan was born in scotland

Graeme1988

Oh no dont stop, i love it, it cheers me up:thumbup:

Good tae hear... :thumbup:

My nan was born in scotland

Cool. :brindis: Aye, ah know there a slight irony in that smiley ah just used - when ye consider Scotland's drinkin' culture. We've no got an alcohol problem, we just like tae drink! Ah know... we're in denial. :bigsmile:

What part of Scotland is yer nan from, LoyalXenite. If ye don't mind me askin'?

LoyalXenite

Good tae hear... :thumbup:

Cool. :brindis: Aye, ah know there a slight irony in that smiley ah just used - when ye consider Scotland's drinkin' culture. We've no got an alcohol problem, we just like tae drink! Ah know... we're in denial. :bigsmile:

What part of Scotland is yer nan from, LoyalXenite. If ye don't mind me askin'?

haha we Aussies are the same in liking a drink.

I think it was Greenock or somewhere nearby, (she'd never forgive me for forgetting but i have a dreadful memory)

Graeme1988

haha we Aussies are the same in liking a drink.

Aye, it's something we Scots, Irish and Aussie huv in common, I guess. But then, Scottish were descent from a Celtic tribe in Ireland, so are pretty similar. :giggle:

I think it was Greenock or somewhere nearby, (she'd never forgive me for forgetting but i have a dreadful memory)

It's awright... ah was wondering. Curiousity more than anythin' else. Ah ask too many questions. :sarcastic:

Graeme1988

haha thats alright, i'm bad for asking questions myself, im too curious for my own good.

Same here.

Well, ah'd best go an' get ready... going tae a music concert tonight. Off tae Glasgow - once again - tae see these guy play live the 10th time in the space of 8 years:

_48546131_biffyclyro_getty.jpg

Scottish alternative rockers Biffy Clyro

Ah know what yer thinkin'... :eek: :shyness: And, aye, their music is as weird as the band name implies. :bigsmile:

LoyalXenite

Same here.

Well, ah'd best go an' get ready... going tae a music concert tonight. Off tae Glasgow - once again - tae see these guy play live the 10th time in the space of 8 years:

_48546131_biffyclyro_getty.jpg

Scottish alternative rockers Biffy Clyro

Ah know what yer thinkin'... :eek: :shyness: And, aye, their music is as weird as the band name implies. :bigsmile:

I have never heard of them, but thats not saying much i dont really know anyone anymore, enjoy though

Graeme1988

I have never heard of them, but thats not saying much i dont really know anyone anymore, enjoy though

Not many people huv, outside of the UK/Ireland, anyway. Definitely recommended if ye enjoy experimental/progressive rock music (Muse; System of a Down, for example). And they sing in the Scottish accent like most Caledonian band - that's just me being a right smart arse (Caledonia; that's the name the Romans gave Scotland) If the random trivial facts bother ye, just tell me tae "Get tae f**k!"

Haw, you...?! Aye, you, pal! Gonnae no dae that! Gies a break fae aw the facts, eh...? And get tae f**k, ya prick! :ironicsmile:

Okay, ah'll stop ma randomness noo, and get back on topic. :bigsmile:
Yer 2nd point about not really knowin' anybody anymair, LoyalXenite, ah can relate there. Ah feel the same way. :confused:
Wish ah dinnae feel so depressed an' anxious, even though ah got somethin' tae look forward tae tonight. :idontknow:

Srijita52

spiraling down again. god, this is exhausting
Hang in there montejo, if you want to talk I'm right here.
Been having a particularly crap week, a crap life really. :kickingmyself:
Just not coping well.
I understand, I'm sorry you're going through this. If you ever want to talk my inbox is always open.
Just under constant pressure from ma oldest sister tae get outta the house more; and be more confident and sociable. And she says "Yer gonnae do it or else... only jokin'" - that's verbatim, by the way. Aye, very funny. Ye should do stand-up comedy! :eek:h:

She says she's just tryin' to help, yet ah feel she treated t he same way ma dad used. Doesn't care about what ah think, doesnae like being disagreed with, always has tae get her own way. Can't take "No" for an answer!

As ah said, it's hard tae huv confidence in yerself when yer no taken seriously most o' the time. :idontknow:
I'm sorry, it sucks that you've to deal with her manipulation. I guess some people do tend to think they know best when that's not the case at all.

ukmale

Don't know about you people ... But from being on a diet and eating healthy for months and then just having easter and eating slap up meals and tons I mean tons of chocolate I now feel ill slow no energy sick and guilty for eating all that junk never mind back to eating healthy again

Unspoken

Disbelief. This (elsewhere) would be the first time in my life I've fit into a community online or off. Not sure if I should believe it - some list of fundamental disagreements that nobody has but me is sure to come up soon.

KathyJon

Right now I feel unattached. It's like I'm floating around in an empty space with nothing in front of me, just huge white space and nothing more. :sad:

mixedupgirl

Bored and lonely. Would be good to get to know people who live near me....might have another search for an SA group in my area....

Nanita

Don't know about you people ... But from being on a diet and eating healthy for months and then just having easter and eating slap up meals and tons I mean tons of chocolate I now feel ill slow no energy sick and guilty for eating all that junk never mind back to eating healthy again

Same for me. I´ve been eating healthy for months (my health seriously needs it) then I was at some easter gettogethers where people served all sorts of things that aren´t good for me, and my diet got f**ked up, and I feel tired and ill again.

Graeme1988

Absolutely knackered! Just got back fae Glasgow, seein' Scottish alternate rockers Biffy Clyro in concert. Or Biffy (F**kin') Clyro as they called themselves tonight.

Eh, so knackered as ah've already said. Ma voice is totally f**ked fae singing along aw night tae every song. So ma throat's gonnae be sore in a few hours time. But had a great f**kin' time! The amount o' expletives in this post tell the f**kin' story. :bigsmile: Wish ye could maintain that euphoric feelin' after seein' a great stand-up comedy performance or music gig. Life would be so much better...

Ye know, the kinda epic music gigs where ye spend maist o' the night wi' this exact expression on yer face: :eek: and feelin' like doing this for some reason: :bowing: whilist that scene from Wayne's World (ye know where Wayne and Garth met Alice Cooper?) repeats in yer head. Just me then? :ironicsmile: Anyway, best get some sleep noo, if ah can.