How are you feeling?

not now

Overwhelmed by everything, just the stupidest little things. I wish I wasn't bothered so easily by practically nothing. I can't handle the simplest situations in the world. I can't initiate anything to save my life, but I'm sick and tired of being so bored and lonely on a daily basis, it's a constant thing. I have no idea how to function in life or do anything properly. Just wish I could honestly give up sometimes. These days of doing nothing are draining, and sucking out every bit hope I have for ever being happy in the future. Just *sigh*

Srijita52

Overwhelmed by everything, just the stupidest little things. I wish I wasn't bothered so easily by practically nothing. I can't handle the simplest situations in the world. I can't initiate anything to save my life, but I'm sick and tired of being so bored and lonely on a daily basis, it's a constant thing. I have no idea how to function in life or do anything properly. Just wish I could honestly give up sometimes. These days of doing nothing are draining, and sucking out every bit hope I have for ever being happy in the future. Just *sigh*

I know how you feel psych, this is exactly what I'm feeling now. Stay strong, I hope things do get better with you.

springk

Sunshine is wonderful. I love you sun. You are so far away and so pleasant. You would not be pleasant if you were near me. Thank you for shining today

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Exhausted...like I've no energy left.

Aye, me too! Am just... knackered* (*Scots - exhausted).

Got intae an argument wi' ma mum. So kinda depressed aboot that. :sad: Well it was more a confrontation about the fact she seems tae ignore me all the time, which just add tae ma loneliness and inability tae actually open up about how am feelin' - "Everything's fine!" seem tae be ma default defence. And ah can never geta straight answer when ah ask her anythin' - even the most simple question - it's always "Ah don't know..." :kickingmyself:

But then ah always get a hostile angry response when ah try ask why she will'nae talk tae me.

Am also feelin' taken advantage of. Startin' tae hate maself more n' more for being smart enough tae know am being manipulated but no huvin' the guts tae do something about it. Cannae stand up for maself because then how ah actually feel, ma angry n' resentment come tae the front.

Add tae that the fact ah feel incredibly guilty when ah do somethin' fur maself. Ma oldest sister seems tae think ma life has tae revolve aroon (around) her. Ma cousin was right, she just cares about herself now, we mean f**k all! :crying:

laure15

^I'm also feeling rather cheerful today, maybe because I've helped some people online.

i feel ok. maybe it is just better to accept i can never be a winner.

People think they can only be 1 of 2 things: winner or loser. I think there's a middle ground: the 'average joe'. I don't think of myself as a winner or loser, nor do I set my standards too low or too high that they're impossible to achieve. The average joe has ups and downs in life like any other real man. I try to be practical and live like a real person.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Happy on the outside but... miserable on the inside. Ah feel like a comic tragedy. :sad: Sorry, just tell-it-like-it-is for me.

Been feelin' depressive. Huv'nae been sleep much at night. Because ah think too effin' much. Everybody seem tae take advantage o' ma inability tae say "No!", and naebody takes me seriously in real life. So a double-whammy o' bitterness n' disappointment! Yay! Just glad ah never speak ma mind aw that often.

jaim38

So, for the past few months, I've been whining about my volunteer position, basically trashing the fact that I was placed in a HR/social type position and yearning for a more technical position. The fact is, dealing with people isn't my strength at all. I don't think people take me seriously because I sound like a kid, even over the phone, my voice betrays it all, so I intentionally lower my voice but end up sounding like some androginous person. Anyways, I've kinda grown tired of whining. Now that management is going through a tough time, even more burden is placed on my shoulders. I can't just chicken up and quit because that's just...not right. You don't suddenly abandon someone during the dark times.

So, I've been thinking, I need to change my way of looking at things. I've been having this pessimistic attitude for such a long time. I need to put on some optimism. This volunteer position might not be idealistic for me, it doesn't play to my strengths or interests at all, BUT, I can make something out of it. Think of it as a new opportunity to learn new skills, skills that I horribly lack. I am so scared of Skype chats, everytime I had to do one, I feel like going to the bathroom, so I stopped doing them. But, after I've done them, my fear has lessened considerably. I still have fear of sounding awkward and stupid, but the fact is I did something scary and faced fear head on. That in itself is a great accomplishment.

Phoenixx

Even introverts need social interaction, and I can understand loneliness because I remember you and her were friends.

If you can still hear me and you haven't left, go out there and talk to some people. :) You will feel so much better.
^ I know I already messaged you via Facebook, but I'll mention it again how nice it's been being away from the internet and the forum in general. It really motivated me into doing a lot of other things. :) I've actually done quite a bit in the past week, more than I've done all summer anyway.

As for today, I've been feeling frustrated and irritable off and on. I'm mood-swingy and it's been driving me nuts. I really want the optimism I had for the last 4 days back. I haven't had such a high or felt so happy in so long, hope it comes back soon.

springk

YaY the forum is backkkk!!!!
I missed it soo much( Not exactly a good thing though): means I am so much depended on this place.
Anyways good so see it back.
Also wondering ..if it was only me who couldnt log on?
No that cannot be. Good to see this place up and running :)

Phoenixx

YaY the forum is backkkk!!!!
I missed it soo much( Not exactly a good thing though): means I am so much depended on this place.
Anyways good so see it back.
Also wondering ..if it was only me who couldnt log on?
No that cannot be. Good to see this place up and running :)
^ Twice yesterday when I tried to get on here, I was being redirected to a GoDaddy domain something or other. No idea what was up with that, but I finally was able to log in last night and it's been working okay for me since. Even though I was on, this place was still pretty empty which made me figure that it wasn't up for everyone yet. Glad it's working smoothly for you, hopefully others will be able to get back on soon.