How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Just found out that ma cousin's friend just passed away... :crying:

Not in a good place, emotionally, right. :sad: And the news aboot ma cousin's friend just makes things worse. :kickingmyself:

Kiwong

Tired. Up at dawn, 5:30am, took some photos, went for a run, got a hair cut {number 3 razor}, cleaned up my office room.

I slept plenty but I feel drained because I have a chest cold or something. It started out as a persistent but mild dry cough that lasted for several days, but only during the past three has it gotten worse and felt like an actual cold.

It's bizarre to me because my colds almost always progress this way: sore throat, sneezing, sniffles, BAM full cold and all the rest. But this one is mostly just coughing, and I don't think I've ever had that before, or at least not for a very long time.

Phoenixx

Cold and bored. Wish my mother was awake so I could start some cleaning. My room's a mess and the house is cluttered as usual. I'd really like a decent house for the holidays and for everything to look nice before my brother and his girlfriend get here on Monday. (They're technically arriving Sunday, but will be at her parent's house for the night.)

Graeme1988

How'd you feel if ye constantly hud yer appearance mercilessly mocked by yer oldest sister, but you're too chick-shit tae speak up? :kickingmyself:

If yer answer's "F**kin'shite!" Well cancel that central heatin' bill & welcome tae ma own personal hell.

Because ah'll be honest wi' youse lot, right? It's startin' tae take it's toll mentally. But it's all it good fun, eh? Just a wee joke... at ma expense and self-confidence.Ah know, am weak... F**kin' man up, ya wee pleb! :sad:

dottie

How'd you feel if ye constantly hud yer appearance mercilessly mocked by yer oldest sister, but you're too chick-shit tae speak up? :kickingmyself:

If yer answer's "F**kin'shite!" Well cancel that central heatin' bill & welcome tae ma own personal hell.

Because ah'll be honest wi' youse lot, right? It's startin' tae take it's toll mentally. But it's all it good fun, eh? Just a wee joke... at ma expense and self-confidence.Ah know, am weak... F**kin' man up, ya wee pleb! :sad:

give it right back to her. tell her she is fat.

Graeme1988

give it right back to her. tell her she is fat.

Really...?! Ma family's quite dysfunctional, so is that wise? Ah mean, ma family's pretty effed up. We're about as functional as Stephen Hawking's right leg. And I'm no' exaggeratin' with that sick comparison, either. Sadly. We're talkin' buckin' mental, here. Daft! A few slices short o' loaf mental!

Plus ah know what am like when am really mad - an angry, motor-mouthed, aggressive-shite-Scottish person. Ye don't realise that Scottish folk are "Shite yerself" psychotic when it comes to temper - angry, yellin', swearing, etc.

Like this, swearing and all:
I will tear your f**kin' skin off - YouTube

Feeble Scream

Sad. My life is going in circles. I'll always end up with nothing, just looking back and thinking how things could haven been different. :(

Graeme1988

@Graeme1988 yeah, probs not the best advice!

Ah probably will do it eventually. Because the jokes - y'know cruel insult without the comedy has been happening between me n' ma oldest sister since I was 20. Ah know, ye could say "Just keep quiet, it'd be fur the best" but as a kid who was bullied mercilessly at school fae a young age. Stayin' quiet just prolonges the mental abuse, does it not? If you don't respond, then yer the victimizer's bitch. Apologies fut that frank comparison. But it's how ah feel.

Ah know... Graeme, get over already, ya cupid stunt! :alone:

Ye wanna know what she said? Her response upon seein' the photos I hud taken of maself, today. She look at the photos, look at me and said: "Not quite the terrorist, eh?! (Que Fran Drescher-esque laugh)"

What kinda compliment is that...? :thumbdown: Just because ah like insult comedy and dark humour doesn't mean ah deserve be insulted. F**kin' cheap shot. The irony being, of course, ma sister is too smug to make jokes aboot her own appearance. Aye, it's a great laugh, as along it's not at her expense. Double standard, anyone? But then, in that regard, I'm wrong as per usual and she'd be right. Because ma sister's always right! :kickingmyself:

Sorry for the rant, but is it just me or does somebuddy need a harsh reality check? Probably me, no doubt? :eek:mg:

Fearforbrains

I feel like shit, i am also going in circles, i thought i came to accept my 'life' as it is now but unfortunately everyone will always bother me and i myself, so i cant;

Unhappy most of the time, dull, i feel adicted (no heavy stuff just everything i put into my body), weak, hopeless, childish, unmotivated, mostly negative. I keep going back to my bad side because there is something that i find pulls me back, i think i like some aspects of sadness and negativity alot, this is impossible to describe.

I just want to sleep and live in a nice warm fuzzy dream, drown every bad thought that goes through my stupid ****ed up mind, i just want to be myself.. im sick of everything.

EDIT: i want to pour my heart out (in a good way), put it into my own songs that i cant make because im too ashamed and unskilled, i want to cry but i cant accept myself even when im alone in a room, can you imagine being too ashamed of yourself you cant even cry to yourself when you know you are alone and noone but yourself will hear you!?

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Graeme1988 can you move out?

Could, but where would ah go? :sad: Live with ma cousin, whom am not that close toThen ma mum would just be on her own. Yep, ah still live with ma mum. Pathetic, huh? Though, at least, ma cousin doesnae intentional ridicule or provoke me tae angry, like ma oldest sibling. Just so ah'll "say summit funny!". Aparently, an angry Scottish half-cast (the other being Kenyan/African) is a hysterically f**kin' funny sight to behold. :kickingmyself:

Also, ah should probably clarify in ma previous post, that ma oldest sister just a few houses away. She doesnae actually live with me. It was bad enough when the older, middle sister was live with in the house durin' her teen years.

Family therapy or even individual therapy wouldnae really help me at this point. Too many emotional scars and painfully humilatin', belittling moments to talk about... That's probably why ma mum always tells me "Laugh, son, otherwise you'd just greetin' (crying) yer eyes out". :crying:

Quite a revealin' insight intae ma sense o' humour, there. :sad:

S_Spartan

Mad at the world(as usual). I really dislike how it seems like American life in now "all or nothing." I don't really know how to put it into words but sometimes it seems like you are either "in" or you are "out". And now I have reached my limit on quotation marks. hehe.

SilentBird

ab5f8ea7820b500b90a157a47b0c3646.jpg