How are you feeling?

Like its kinda pointless being here..
^That thought has crossed my mind every 4/5 months over the past couple of years, but I always end up coming back. :giggle: :shyness:
(do you mean in SPW or in life?)

What happened to JC? He disappeared.
^Been wondering that too. Hope he's ok.

I've been wondering this, as well. :thinking:

Perhaps his wife caught him flirting with all you lovely ladies on here?
^ :bigsmile:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
(do you mean in SPW or in life?)

Just in general terms of my existence BlueDays.
I tend to get overwhelmed by how hopeless it all feels at times.

But I guess I'll keep on hoping for something to happen that may make my life a little more interesting.

MikeyC

I've been wondering this as well. :thinking:

With his accent, it's not that hard. I swoon sometimes. :giggle:

Just in general terms of my existence BlueDays.
I tend to get overwhelmed by how hopeless it all feels at times.

But I guess I'll keep on hoping for something to happen that may make my life a little more interesting.
What would you like to do? What do you think could be interesting?

hidwell

I'm feeling better, after reducing my meds for the last week . I'm starting to think that they were part of the reason for my anxiety and depression worsening.

anomicdeer

It's annoying trying to make a friend with this particular person. We were doing so great at the gathering where we met but texting is just so odd. It's frustrating as I am not spontaneous. I need to know where I will be going and when. If you make plans with me then I would think you have time but taking forever to text back and especially at the last minute is not worth my time. I don't like wondering all day just to get nothing.

I feel that this person is testing me or they just aren't simply interested. I asked and they said they are so it's confusing. If I acted this way toward someone they would drop me immediately. Maybe I'm missing something. I always am. Maybe he really isn't interested or he's hiding something that he doesn't want to reveal. I have no clue because we haven't texted much. I don't know what's going on right now. I figured if I text early then I would get one back in time to think about what I'll be doing.

I'm looking forward to this because I want to get out and I feel like no one else likes me or have time and I don't want to be alone this weekend at all so it's pissing me off. I might just have to **** it all and now even go anywhere. I'm not going to ****ing tell someone I want to see them and wait til the last minute to update or things. I need to know in advance.

anomicdeer

I'm feeling better, after reducing my meds for the last week . I'm starting to think that they were part of the reason for my anxiety and depression worsening.

That's the very exact reason I will not take any. Well, the number one reason. The other reason is because I'll only use the medication to attempt suicide.

Lavinialuna

I have been wondering the same thing. He'll be back, I reckon. :)
Ha ha! I miss the drawl!

This is what I miss the most :giggle:

I have similar side effects to antidepressants.

Uneasy... Ah nearly feel ower afore, ma right knee gave way. :sad:
Hope you are okay!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Hope you are okay!

Aye, ah'm fine... Ma right knee's still a wee bit sore. But ah didnae fall an' hurt masel' like the last time ma right knee buckled under ma ain weight. Oh, and ma left foot's bin givin' jib! Everytime ah pit weight on it, ah git a sharp pain in side of it. :idontknow:

Bin keepin' a lotta stuff tae masel', lately. Cannae seem tae bring masel' tae vent ma emotions fur some reason. :sad:

Lavinialuna

Aye, ah'm fine... Ma right knee's still a wee bit sore. But ah didnae fall an' hurt masel' like the last time ma right knee buckled under ma ain weight. Oh, and ma left foot's bin givin' jib! Everytime ah pit weight on it, ah git a sharp pain in side of it. :idontknow:

Bin keepin' a lotta stuff tae masel', lately. Cannae seem tae bring masel' tae vent ma emotions fur some reason. :sad:

Maybe the pain causes you to shut down emotionally? I know I get like that when I'm in pain. It screws with your head :sad:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Maybe the pain causes you to shut down emotionally? I know I get like that when I'm in pain. It screws with your head :sad:

Naw, ah don't think so... Those two incidents that ah jist telt ye aboot jist happened a few days ago. If physical pain wuz causin' me tae shutdoon emotionally, ah wouldnae be feelin' as depressed as ah've bin, lately - greetin' an' aw that.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

I can't believe this thread is almost 10 years old! :O

Well I'm feeling pretty horrible, I've felt down last few days haven't felt like doing much and haven't slept a whole lot despite feeling tired. Then to add to that someone said something that upset me and I cried for an hour, the smallest things people say affect me in big ways, I can't explain it. I wish I could just have thicker skin but everything I've tried never works. I guess I hate myself.