How are you feeling?

springk

I need a plan. And hopefully something that gives a sense of what I am supposed to do with my life and hopefully a partner to share that life with. I feel , well , many things which is far from a peaceful feeling.

Nightjar

Well I am feeling down right miserable! I wanted to go with my brother to the beach, tried my bathing suit on, could not get into it; size 42. Tried some other dresses to tight. I have really got obese and very up set about it. Feel terrible, hate been this size and I keep on getting fatter. I have cut out starch from my diet and lessened my sugar in take but it has not helped.
Ever since ****rty I just have gained weight, I feel ugly and ashamed do not want to be seen in public or even get a job. And this has contributed to my social phobia.
Seen a doctor but he was not much help!
Sigh........

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Unhappy. Miserable. Ah dinnae ken if ah cun change ma situation. Feelin' weighted doon by tha dourness an' pessimism. :sad:
Every decision ah make, everytime ah try tae help, ah end up makin' 'hings worse. :kickingmyself:

Graeme1988

Life is pushing me closer and closer to the edge. Can't take much more.

Sorry yer feelin' that way, mate. Ah dinnae really huv tha words tae say that'd be of any comfort tae ye, sorry. Ah've bin kinda feelin' that way, anaw, lately. :sad: But ah will say this, if nuthin' else, ah hope ye feel better soon.

GraybeardGhost

Sorry yer feelin' that way, mate. Ah dinnae really huv tha words tae say that'd be of any comfort tae ye, sorry. Ah've bin kinda feelin' that way, anaw, lately. :sad: But ah will say this, if nuthin' else, ah hope ye feel better soon.

Thanks, Graeme. I hope the same for you.

10639433_10154636095110191_2605525039105281126_n.jpg

Whoever drew/created this deserves a medal. Love it.
Thank you for posting this, Hoppy.

Regret93

Woke up feeling like dying, screwed up my sleep schedule again, now it's back to being nocturnal. I hate when this happens.

Graeme1988

Woke up feeling like dying, screwed up my sleep schedule again, now it's back to being nocturnal. I hate when this happens.

Ah know tha feel, pal. Yer no' alone there, Regret. Sorry ye woke up feelin' like yer dyin'. Yer no' gonnae off yersel', are ye? Ah hope ye dinnae. Anyway. hing oan in there. Tha feelin' should pass, though. If it doesnae, mind an' talk tae somebuddy, awright?

That said ma sleep pattern became noctural anaw. Ah didnae git tae bed tae 2 o'clock this morning. Even then ah could sleep right away, hud tae lie in bed readin' fur an hour an' listenin' tae ambient music, jist tae drift off tae sleep.

Anyway, hope ye feel better soon, eh? :thumbup:

anomicdeer

Really pissed. Gotta drive to my interview with my mother in the car. All because of how far and where I'm going because I only have my learners!!!
I already know shes gonna say a bunch of crap I don't want to hear.
"Speak up. Smile. Make sure you have everything. Act like its the best jobz at like ... Blah blah blah."
****!!!!
****ing hate this shit.

And then yesterday said told me maybe I can think about moving out if I want to when I have enough money.
Oh yeah like I actually want to lice with her.
Im mad that she told me vefore I got the chance to just disappear. Now she'll think I'm moving because she told me I can :/ as if I havent thought about it before.
Ugj. I don't know why I just can't stand her.

Argentum

I met some other students today in the cafe who just kind of sat down, and shortly after everyone started talking. For an hour and a half it was pretty cool to have company and be talking to totally new and different people, but after that we drifted off and I'm back to... nada.

I almost think it might be better to not socialize at all, because although I love it while it lasts I still shake slightly after awhile and it reminds me of what I'm never going to have long-term. I feel somehow better, yet infinitely more lonely and hopeless about my ability to turn anything into a real connection. Like I climbed out of a deep, dark hole just to find a wasteland.