How are you feeling?

By expressing negative feeling we begin to feel more negativity. It is a proven fact. Have you ever tried to smile and say you're feeling bad? I'm sure, you've not. So, do try this small technique and let me know. :)

The only time Ive ever seen anyone smile while saying something negative is when they're being passive aggressive

Its completely healthy to express feelings whether their negative or not...especially on the 'how are you feeling' thread.

Under a lot of pressure and not much sleep, up since 6am and ate for the first time at 5:30 pm I didn't get any break today cos my exams ran into each other totally exhausted but I have to prep for tomorrow. Trying.:sad:trying really hard to stay level with all this goin on. Few weeks of it ahead.

defiance

Why is it that people sometimes feel the need to start a fight with me when I have LITERALLY SAID AND DONE NOTHING TO THEM AT ALL. God I hate life.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
saturday night, it's raining.. got apple pie and ice cream beside me, about to log into a game for an hour or 2...

Feeling.. not too bad at all ;)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Why is it that people sometimes feel the need to start a fight with me when I have LITERALLY SAID AND DONE NOTHING TO THEM AT ALL. God I hate life.

You get that as well... ?! F**k! Sorry you huv to put with that.
Ma family tend to start arguments with me in the same way. Or they'll misquote me, or saying that ah never actually said. Or say summit to piss me off. :kickingmyself:

grapevine

Feel left out really. Dont really know where I fit in. Feel forgotten and unimportant and hate feeling un-independent - like a threat to me when I so******e with my parents here at home- even if its my only option- because its the same unhealthy environment that has always lead to me emotionally eating my way out of the mess- the hermit ways- its like its all just wanting to grab hold of me again because there is now nothing different much anymore.

Louco

Can't focus, can't get anything done. It's like time, the minutes and hours, are slipping through my fingers, while I watch with an empty stare.

Maybe I need more Ritalin, but I wish so badly I don't I'm even afraid to tell this to the psychiatrist...

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Can't focus, can't get anything done. It's like time, the minutes and hours, are slipping through my fingers, while I watch with an empty stare.

^ This is how I've felt the last few days. Plus, I've had pretty bad insomnia for the last 3 days. It seems ma mind is more focus when I'm tryin' tae sleep. :bigsmile:

Louco

^ This is how I've felt the last few days. Plus, I've had pretty bad insomnia for the last 3 days. It seems ma mind is more focus when I'm tryin' tae sleep. :bigsmile:

I'm having problems to sleep too. The temperature dropped close to zero last week and my old dog, who can't use those dog's clothes to keep warm in the cold weather because of a skin condition, keeps calling me in the middle of the night to cover him with a blanket, just so he can get up and out of his bed five minutes later.

zharl

Maybe I need more Ritalin, but I wish so badly I don't I'm even afraid to tell this to the psychiatrist...

This, but Concerta for me. The thing is I've already recently upped my dosage, so I don't relish the idea of further increasing it. I don't know, at this point it may not be something with focus, but motivation for me. :/

Louco

This, but Concerta for me. The thing is I've already recently upped my dosage, so I don't relish the idea of further increasing it. I don't know, at this point it may not be something with focus, but motivation for me. :/

You know, when I began the treatment I had this crazy doctor who would just give me how much I asked for, and I was like "yeehaa all the pills of energy and happiness I want!"

The results were... not so happy...

zharl

You know, when I began the treatment I had this crazy doctor who would just give me how much I asked for, and I was like "yeehaa all the pills of energy and happiness I want!"

The results were... not so happy...

Yeah...there's no such thing as a "happy pill" in my opinion. I'm not against medication, but I think it's more effective working concurrently with CBT or some other form of counseling, so that the person can develop coping strategies in addition to treating the chemical imbalances that exist.

Louco

Yeah...there's no such thing as a "happy pill" in my opinion. I'm not against medication, but I think it's more effective working concurrently with CBT or some other form of counseling, so that the person can develop coping strategies in addition to treating the chemical imbalances that exist.

But Concerta and Ritalin are not supposed to treat social phobia. They are for ADHD and narcolepsy only.

Edit: Just making this clear because those drugs are way different than antidepressants, they give a "rush" so to speak.

Last edited: