How are you feeling?

nodejesque

Disappointed. They knew that their actions would hurt me, yet they did it anyway. But they claim to care about me.

This is why I'd just rather be alone.

The disappointment hurts. And to be honest, it may be too late. I don't care anymore. This time it was just too much.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Why am I even botherin' to make an effort to be exact opposite of those around me? 'Cause it's clear that no matter what ah do, with the best of intentions in mind, it'll never be enough. Never be fully appreciated.

Y'know 'cause I'm actually a nice guy. Though, mibbe that's the problem? My tough, intense, hard-as-f**k, dour-faced, scruffy appearance juxtaposed with this kind, unassuming, polite manner, soft-spoken, naive, sensitive man.

Migraine and Insomnia. Bad 24hrs ahead.

I wish people could SEE someone's mental pain/depression. People can be viciously cruel.

Graeme1988

Ah feel really unhappy, lately. Like a total failure. Wonderin' what the hell I'm doing with ma life. Is it even worth gettin' back into a hobby I once enjoyed, but was discouraged from, due to it being "a waste of time".

I wish people could SEE someone's mental pain/depression. People can be viciously cruel.

Same here. Though, ah wish abled-bodied people could understand how difficult life can be for a disabled person. Not in a "pity me" way, but empathy would be great.

nodejesque

Ah feel really unhappy, lately. Like a total failure. Wonderin' what the hell I'm doing with ma life. Is it even worth gettin' back into a hobby I once enjoyed, but was discouraged from, due to it being "a waste of time".

Same here. Though, ah wish abled-bodied people could understand how difficult life can be for a disabled person. Not in a "pity me" way, but empathy would be great.

Doooo it. Don't worry about what others say. Its not a waste of your time, so they can go suck a bag of dicks.

If you can't have pleasure in the small things, then what the hell is the point.

Graeme1988

Doooo it. Don't worry about what others say. Its not a waste of your time, so they can go suck a bag of dicks.

Suck a bag of dicks... :lol: Brilliant! :thumbup:

Ah guess ah tend to let other folks snide remarks get to me a lotta the time, when ah should be more indifferent to 'em. :sad: Guess I'm too sensitive at times.

If you can't have pleasure in the small things, then what the hell is the point.

True, though my hobby isn't so small. In that it involve a 45-watt amplifer, an electric guitar with the addition of 2 wide stereo speakers. And I'm not one for playing my guitar with headphones plugged in. :giggle:

Last edited:

Megaten

Feeling like I cant catch a break. Because I was sheltered as a kid and pretty much under someone elses thumb in the military, theres a lot of things in regular life I dont know how to do but should as an adult. Ive no problem with asking for help, but Ive come to find out that most people would much rather spend time gawking and amazed at how much you dont know, rather than just being helpful. It makes me not want to ask questions and figure things out through trial and error. But I easily end up screwing myself doing that.

Graeme1988

Feeling like I cant catch a break. Because I was sheltered as a kid and pretty much under someone elses thumb in the military, theres a lot of things in regular life I dont know how to do but should as an adult. Ive no problem with asking for help, but Ive come to find out that most people would much rather spend time gawking and amazed at how much you dont know, rather than just being helpful. It makes me not want to ask questions and figure things out through trial and error. But I easily end up screwing myself doing that.

I can relate to the whole being sheltered as a kid, and not knowing how to do a lotta things myself, at my age. Stuff ah should know. Though, when it comes to asking for help, in my experience, people either do as you described or laugh at the fact I don't know how to do something. My family on the other hand, play dumb with me, which has lead to me figuring stuff out on my own. Since they refuse to teach me stuff.

That said I am quite cautious when doing so, since ah tend to fear effin' things up from the off.