How are you feeling?

MollyBeGood

^I had another 36 yrs on normal mode. June 7th. Even said it was a Friday...it sounds like a nice day, really.

Weird thing is I didn't have to enter the year I was born it already knew. Did it do that for you, Hoppy?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well, there's good news... I'm walking a lot better now. As ma sister constantly reminds o' this fact. So, it looks like that surgery's paid off. Almost flat footed on ma right side. Ma heel off the grun by about a millimetre, from what ma physiotherapists tell me.

I'm a wee bit daunted by the fact I'm going to start goin' to the gym more often. Ah mean that in the sense, that ah don't want to over do it, and risk everythin' becoming overly tense like they were.

At least I'm not in as much pain, and those feckin' calluses on the balls of ma feet are no worse than somebuddy who walks properly.

And the bad news. Well, eh... Ah don't exactly know how ma end o' year review is gonnae go with ma consultant surgeon. So her expectations have been playin' on ma mind since the end o' May.

And I'm stressed out... Everybuddy askin' me tae do stuff for them. Fix their laptop, make backups o' software and install this n' that. It's time like these ah wish ah wus'nae as brainy.

Also, ah got yin more month to get masel' find enough to wander aroon Edinburgh for a whole month. Don't know if I'm up fur it, like.

Sorry I'm bletherin' on... Ah'll stop now. :giggle:

GraybeardGhost

^I had another 36 yrs on normal mode. June 7th. Even said it was a Friday...it sounds like a nice day, really.

Weird thing is I didn't have to enter the year I was born it already knew. Did it do that for you, Hoppy?

Another 22 years for me. Ugh. What's the damn holdup? :thumbdown:

Srijita52

Well, there's good news... I'm walking a lot better now. As ma sister constantly reminds o' this fact. So, it looks like that surgery's paid off. Almost flat footed on ma right side. Ma heel off the grun by about a millimetre, from what ma physiotherapists tell me.

I'm a wee bit daunted by the fact I'm going to start goin' to the gym more often. Ah mean that in the sense, that ah don't want to over do it, and risk everythin' becoming overly tense like they were.

At least I'm not in as much pain, and those feckin' calluses on the balls of ma feet are no worse than somebuddy who walks properly.

And the bad news. Well, eh... Ah don't exactly know how ma end o' year review is gonnae go with ma consultant surgeon. So her expectations have been playin' on ma mind since the end o' May.

And I'm stressed out... Everybuddy askin' me tae do stuff for them. Fix their laptop, make backups o' software and install this n' that. It's time like these ah wish ah wus'nae as brainy.

Also, ah got yin more month to get masel' find enough to wander aroon Edinburgh for a whole month. Don't know if I'm up fur it, like.

Sorry I'm bletherin' on... Ah'll stop now. :giggle:
Wow that's great news Greame! I'm glad to know you're doing better!

I've been feeling a little socially anxious lately and there's inferiority feelings and anxiety in general about something vague. Hopefully it's just a passing phase and goes away soon

Graeme1988

Wow that's great news Greame! I'm glad to know you're doing better!

Thanks... :thumbup: Quite surprised myself, to be honest. Since ah didnae think I'd be gettin' up and about so soon. Like, within a month ah wus startin' to walk agan.

I've been feeling a little socially anxious lately and there's inferiority feelings and anxiety in general about something vague. Hopefully it's just a passing phase and goes away soon

Hopefully, those feelings will pass, Srijita.

grapevine

ultra confused a little hurt & a little content ... but that i feel a little taken for granted and underappreciated and angry and devalued

Nanita

I am very sad.
There is no reason to keep living.
Today I lost one reason. He's gone. I realize now that I love him.

GraybeardGhost

Can you throw a light blanket on him and take him to a local animal shelter or vet? They should be able to help him maybe if he is not too far gone that is.:sad:

All I can really do is wish him well and hope for the best. When last seen, he was hobbling toward a stand of pines, and hopefully to safety from predators. He was obviously in a lot of pain, and one of his hind legs was quite bloody, probably from a fight with another squirrel. This is the time of year, I believe, when they raid each others nests to kill off competing young, and mama squirrels tend not to like that. I had another male here a few years ago whose tail had been bitten completely off. I only saw him twice; I don't think he survived. :sad: I'm hoping this one will fare better, even if he is a murderous little brute.

defiance

The pain is very heavy today. No hope in sight. Just day after day of the same thing and if it isn't the same thing then it is usually worse. Seriously can everyone that I know just hate my guts so I can have no regrets killing myself?:kickingmyself:

Kiwong

I really would like to disappear completely like in the Radiohead song. Float down the Liffley. I never existed, you've been wasting your time. Goodbye, sorry for being me. The worst of me can wash away beneath the ocean, the best if any ever existed, to remain following warm currents miles out to sea.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Kinda weird... Ah've been really focused these past couple o' days.
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif
Even planning out ma days, and gettin' stuff done. Strange how, whenever yin o' ma family is away on a holiday for a few days, ah feel happier and more productive.

GraybeardGhost

About the same as yesterday: hungry, hopeless, and afraid. It's been over five weeks since I've gone out anywhere, and I have no desire to do so now. I just want to stay home where I can be safe and alone. I'm not quite to the point of not caring what happens anymore, but I feel I may be getting close. I don't know what I'm going to do.