How are you feeling?

GraybeardGhost

Pretty awful. This work/stay job is turning out to be a total nightmare-a layer of Hell really.

It is really awful the things and situations you have to put yourself in when you are broke and have no place to go.

Example of one surreal early evening:

I will spare you all.

never mind. None of you could probably stomach it.

I must find a way out of this mess

I, for one, would like to hear your story,

and I'd like to help,

but I don't know what I could do,

because I'm far away

and useless.

:sad:

S_Spartan

Pretty awful. This work/stay job is turning out to be a total nightmare-a layer of Hell really.

It is really awful the things and situations you have to put yourself in when you are broke and have no place to go.

I will spare you all.

Now I'm really curious about that story...

S_Spartan

People make no sense to me anymore. I swear people were a bit more predictable in the past. Even my relatives have gotten weird.

I will spare you all.

^ Oh dear that sounds really bad, Molly. :sad:
My heart breaks for people in your situation. Is there anyway you can get out of it? :question:

I'm much the same as far relaxing and enjoying this goes. Though, I wonder if it a combo of both things you mentioned, slowesthand? And d'ye think social media, like Facebook and Twitter are a factor as far as barely having time to relax and enjoy much? Only asking because these are first topics of conversation whenever my oldest sister speaks to me, lately. Despite no being a users of either of those social
Yes, it does seem both anhednoia (& low-level depression) & being an adult (the mind is then "full of junk").
I can confirm that social media is not a factor at all, as i don't do them. So I've got all the time in the world, but i still can't relax properly (or not as i relaxed in my youth - but then i was never much good at relaxing even back then, in which case it could be genetics as well (nervous/anxiety issues)).

nodejesque

I will spare you all.

I would also like to know. I thought it was going well. :(

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Yes, it does seem both anhednoia (& low-level depression) & being an adult (the mind is then "full of junk").
I can confirm that social media is not a factor at all, as i don't do them. So I've got all the time in the world, but i still can't relax properly (or not as i relaxed in my youth - but then i was never much good at relaxing even back then, in which case it could be genetics as well (nervous/anxiety issues)).

Yer right. Definitely both anhednoia and being an adult are the more likely cause.

I don't use social media either, like. Ah guess it's more peer pressure I must be feeling in that regard. Since my family always bang on about how I should more like 'em.

I've never been great at being relaxed, unless I'm on my own for a prolonged period of time. It could be a genetic or personality trait thing for me. As my sister tend to nervous when faced with doing something new and my mum is always anxious and paranoid about nearly everything. She also is easily anger by me, so ye can kinda see how that'd me nervous. Christ, I even fear asking her a simple question, as the reaction I've come to expect is hostility.

People make no sense to me anymore. I swear people were a bit more predictable in the past. Even my relatives have gotten weird.

People have never made sense to me.

Graeme1988

Ah don't feel happy, not as happy as I once was or could be.
Don't know, hard to explain, really. It's like something is missing from my life in once sense.

On the other hand, I feel I've missed out on a lotta life experiences. Due to my disability and how people perceive and treat me because of it. Being a bit slow in the head and all, y'know?

Sorry, ah don't mean to complain aboot this so much. It's just frustratin' how difficult life is for me at times. :sad:

MollyBeGood

Well there is animal abuse and neglect here at this farm. That is the worst. I have contacted the proper authorities but they have no real hope of coming down on this family since they are multi-millionaires. Which really sums up what money and greed do to some people. They can do anything and get away with everything. Sick people.
I am trying to devise a plan to get out of here and do some good in the process for the animals here.

defiance

My depression and other fears greeted me this morning as I woke up and they had a message for me. "Hey remember how miserable you were yesterday?....Well guess what I have planned for you today...YOU GUESSED IT EVEN MORE MISERY." This may sound weird but I wish no one cared about me because then I could easily go ahead and end my life with no regrets. Because of a few people that do care, I am still here and still suffering. It just hurts so much man. It feels like carrying the burden of 1000 people or something it's just so heavy and painful.:crying:. If there is any justice in this world let me go to sleep tonight and die peacefully in my sleep.

AtTheGates

Banned
i feel like my bed is really warm and the world is really cold. haha i guess i need to buy a really good coat because staying in bed all winter isn't an option but sometimes i was i could just not have to face the world. thats what i did when i was younger and i feel like I'm really reaping what i sow now.... I'm just glad its not too late. either way though, its going to be a tough mountain to climb...and a cold one....it must be nice to have a climbing buddy. lol.

Graeme1988

Just go an offer to collaborate with a fellow musician and guitarist, don't know I should accept? :idontknow:

Since it's been a good 10 years or more since I played my guitar. And my skills as a guitarist are at the same level as when I was 14.

Also, it's kinda sad that this is only exciting thing to happen in ma life, lately. Or perhaps it's not so sad?

Last edited:
My throat is killing me on account of being sick. There's a sharp pain every time I need to cough or swallow, both of which I do like three times every five minutes or so. Not gonna lie, kinda wish it would go away already.

defiance

I feel as if my issues are holding the real me in a prison cell. The only question is will I be able to escape it one day and be free or am I to serve a life sentence and be miserable for as long as I exist?

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Just go an offer to collaborate with a fellow musician and guitarist, don't know I should accept? :idontknow:

Since it's been a good 10 years or more since I played my guitar. And my skills as a guitarist are at the same level as when I was 14.

Also, it's kinda sad that this is only exciting thing to happen in ma life, lately. Or perhaps it's not so sad?

Bloody go for it mate! I'm sure it won't take long to shake the rust off your skills. How often do you get offers like this? You should just give it a crack!

Seriously, what have you got to lose?

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Well there is animal abuse and neglect here at this farm. That is the worst. I have contacted the proper authorities but they have no real hope of coming down on this family since they are multi-millionaires. Which really sums up what money and greed do to some people. They can do anything and get away with everything. Sick people.
I am trying to devise a plan to get out of here and do some good in the process for the animals here.

Best of luck with that Molly! :thumbup:

Kiwong

I am a failure with people, even relating to family is hard. Tonight I decided to embrace it, not beat myself up about it.

Graeme1988

I am a failure with people, even relating to family is hard. Tonight I decided to embrace it, not beat myself up about it.

Yep, me too. But then I've never been able to relate to my family, since they had a habit of being manipulative, inconsiderate liars, y'know? It's hard to relate to folk who are always messing ye about, and not always being straight-up with ya.

And ma family are still convince that just putting me in social situation and a rapport with folk will be instant. :eek:h: :idontknow:

Sorry, ah don't mean to rant.

Graeme1988

Bloody go for it mate! I'm sure it won't take long to shake the rust off your skills. How often do you get offers like this? You should just give it a crack!

Seriously, what have you got to lose?

While I don't disagree - in fact, yer right - nothin' to lose here.

And it probably wouldnae take long to get ma guitar playing skills back in shape. Despite the 10 year gap between when I was committed to the instrument and rediscovery my love of the guitar and music in general. Might be a few technique ah need to teach myself again. But it should aw come back to me with a bit of practise

And I'm no makin' excuse for masel' here. But, there's a few slight issues that might make collaborating slightly difficult. The issue being that the guy inviting me to work together, lives in the Netherland. So, a possible difference in time zone there, no? :question:

And I'd never even heard of the website he's invited me to join, till he messaged me via a comment I left on a YouTube video of one of my favourite bands. Adding to that, most musician on Bandhub record themselves via webcam. Not that I've got an issues with being filmed while playing guitar. It's just that, in all my year's learning how to play, I've never once played to a metronome click, even during music class secondary school. :eek: Ah know! tha effin' shame, man... :eek:mg:

Plus, I've recently made the switched from physical to digital, as far as my guitar effects setup. Which I'm guessing shouldnae affect anything? Since it more about sending less time gettin' stuff plugged in. But if we could figure out an arrangement that would work for both of us, it'd be grand. :thinking: Because I'm definitely open to collaborating with any fellow musician. Sharing similar tastes and/or music influences wouldnae go a miss either.