How are you feeling?

What? Why?

I've been told I'm going to be doing some coursework next week for my GCSE's.

In school, where I'm most scared.

In a room that's always hot, which is my worst temperature.

With someone else, one of my biggest fears.

With someone else my age, even worse.

With a girl my age. You might be expecting me to make a joke about me flirting with her now.

I wont.

So just to be clear, I have panic attacks in heat more than cold, the place I'm most scared of in the world is school. The situation I'm most scared of is being around people, mainly strangers. the age group I'm most scared of are my peers. The gender of my peers I'm most scared of are girls. And I'm being stuck in a hot room, in school, under pressure to do well for my grades, with a girl my age.

I'm not a happy bunny

MrJones

I've been told I'm going to be doing some coursework next week for my GCSE's.

In school, where I'm most scared.

In a room that's always hot, which is my worst temperature.

With someone else, one of my biggest fears.

With someone else my age, even worse.

With a girl my age. You might be expecting me to make a joke about me flirting with her now.

I wont.

So just to be clear, I have panic attacks in heat more than cold, the place I'm most scared of in the world is school. The situation I'm most scared of is being around people, mainly strangers. the age group I'm most scared of are my peers. The gender of my peers I'm most scared of are girls. And I'm being stuck in a hot room, in school, under pressure to do well for my grades, with a girl my age.

I'm not a happy bunny
So great Z has fears too...
Don't worry, you're a strong guy. You can do it! :)

ScaredToBreathe

The past 3 weeks ive felt so sh*t, more nervous than usuall and the adrenalin i can't control

Being thrown out of a plane with no parachute, take that feeling.........thats how i feel even if im just sat down

i feel exactly the same way hun!! i feel down a lot and my anxiety has been skyrocketing for days its so hard to stand it!

Danfalc

Banned
I went to a check up today and they said it was artheriosclerosis of middle severity and also there is a major problem with kidney, adrenals, thyroid etc. I have bad blood circulation in the body and organs and excess CO2 in blood.

Sorry to hear that Lea. Sounds like that may be what's causing problems with your other organs too? When one organ is weak (especially anything to do with the heart) it does put pressure on the other organs. Fingers crossed if they can treat the build up in your arteries, your body will get in sync again.

Anyway I hope your feeling as well as can be expected and again will keep my fingers crossed for you.

I am getting scared that I suffocate or die of heart failure. It´s been pretty severe recently. At first I thought it could be a breast cancer because of the pain and burning on the chest but then I realized it will be rather from the heart, as I have difficulty getting oxygen when I breathe. I also have enormous pressure on the chest, all the time even when I'm in rest. I wish I could escape it but there is nowhere to escape. I went to a check up today and they said it was artheriosclerosis of middle severity and also there is a major problem with kidney, adrenals, thyroid etc. I have bad blood circulation in the body and organs and excess CO2 in blood.

Get better soon Lea, I'd hate for you to not be able to type because of it, how would I get through life without a daily dose of a PM from you? ::p:

Paahi

I am getting scared that I suffocate or die of heart failure. It´s been pretty severe recently. At first I thought it could be a breast cancer because of the pain and burning on the chest but then I realized it will be rather from the heart, as I have difficulty getting oxygen when I breathe. I also have enormous pressure on the chest, all the time even when I'm in rest. I wish I could escape it but there is nowhere to escape. I went to a check up today and they said it was artheriosclerosis of middle severity and also there is a major problem with kidney, adrenals, thyroid etc. I have bad blood circulation in the body and organs and excess CO2 in blood.
Sorry to hear that.
I hope you get better!

Rembrandt Broam

So just to be clear, I have panic attacks in heat more than cold, the place I'm most scared of in the world is school. The situation I'm most scared of is being around people, mainly strangers. the age group I'm most scared of are my peers. The gender of my peers I'm most scared of are girls.

Can they not do anything about the temperature? If you're studying for schoolwork then they should be providing a suitable environment for you.

The girl is just another person, no different from anyone here on this site. For all you know she could be someone from this site. OK, she probably isn't, but she's really just like any of the people you chat with here, and if you show even a fraction of the charm that you do here then by the end of the day she'll be thinking how nice it was to spend the day around such a cute and funny guy. :cool:

Can they not do anything about the temperature? If you're studying for schoolwork then they should be providing a suitable environment for you.

The girl is just another person, no different from anyone here on this site. For all you know she could be someone from this site. OK, she probably isn't, but she's really just like any of the people you chat with here, and if you show even a fraction of the charm that you do here then by the end of the day she'll be thinking how nice it was to spend the day around such a cute and funny guy. :cool:

Thanks Rembrandt, and I don't want to cause a fuss, so the temperature will be the same