How are you feeling?

T T T

Nervous. The nervous when you know why you feel nervous, but at the same time you have nothing to be nervous about and cannot understand why you feel that way.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Nervous. The nervous when you know why you feel nervous, but at the same time you have nothing to be nervous about and cannot understand why you feel that way.

I get that too, that diffused apprehension feeling where you're sitting around wondering what the hell you're so anxious over at 4 in the morning with no one around to bother you.

U

userremoved

Very good actually. I tried more natural methods to get to sleep than using sleeping pills like I normally do. Now I don't feel all drowsy and horrible like I usually do.

megalon

Feeling pretty good. Went to get a haircut and of course I get the most attractive (read intimidating) hairdresser in the place. This time was different though. I was actually able to smile and have a conversation. I told her about the motorcycle I was building and she remarked that it better be done before my next haircut because she wants to see it.

Feathers

Why does anyone think the first thing I need to know when I come downstairs for lunch is who died? And that there's a snake that has 2 heads?? Grr..

mikebird

Banned
200px-C-bob.png