How are you feeling?

MollyBeGood

moderately ill and uncomfortable.
depressed.
hopeless.

aw..damn it stop that Missy.*hugs* How's your Dad's cat? I read that she is having adjustment problems? I think they make an anxiety homeopathic remedy for dogs and stress...pretty sure they make one for cats too. She's in a new home right?

WeirdyMcGee

狼;495621 said:
aw..damn it stop that Missy.*hugs* How's your Dad's cat? I read that she is having adjustment problems? I think they make an anxiety homeopathic remedy for dogs and stress...pretty sure they make one for cats too. She's in a new home right?

Yeah, just for a few months until dad's living arrangements are settled.
She's a very energetic, friendly little thing but she's not getting along with my two girls at all... Cleo is the same colour as her and also very sweet and she wants to be friends but she'll just hiss right in Cleo's face if she comes close. XD

I'm not sure about any homeopathic remedies and I don't have the money to spend on anything right now... so hopefully it'll just take a bit more time and her attitude will adjust on it's own?

Phoenixx

Unusually calm.

I leave for college pretty much first thing tomorrow morning. I'm not even panicking right now, but I'm not jumping out of my seat about it either. I kinda feel apathetic about it, like I don't even care I'm leaving. It's just something that's happening and I feel like I could care less.

Unusually calm.

I leave for college pretty much first thing tomorrow morning. I'm not even panicking right now, but I'm not jumping out of my seat about it either. I kinda feel apathetic about it, like I don't even care I'm leaving. It's just something that's happening and I feel like I could care less.

Good luck to you and all the other college freshman on here. You guys can do it!